Comparing 3 Monitors: NEED HELP DECIDING!!!

Hey everyone, trying to get over to the 1440p rez game master race and need help deciding between these 3 awesome monitors.  All input is welcome that could be helpful.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAB895AP4807

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009997

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIABHJ4D85604

Acer all the way.

The Crossover is made from reject panels, the stand isn't as nice, and is it just me or are the audio ports blocked off by the casing? "Pixel Perfect" also allows for up to 5 dead pixels.

The LG is needlessly expensive. I'd go with that one only if you desperately need the USB hub. Even then, you could just buy a cheaper one and mount it to your desk..

Edit: Acer has the USB hub as well. So. I can't think of a plus for the LG. Split screen software?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

The LG is more expensive because you're paying for Thunderbolt licensing and the related chips. Also,you may pay extra because it's a 10 bit capable panel and circuitry (8bit + afrc so not quite pure 10bit but close enough) and claims to be 99% srgb which means in theory it reproduces colors more accurately which would be better for you if you're a photographer or you're going to do lots of video editing.

There's no word of what panel acer uses and i'm too lazy to go on acer's website to do the research, so i'm just going to assume it's only 8 bit and maybe it can't reproduce such a wide range of colors as the LG one.

The LG may also be calibrated better from the factory, but there's nothing saying you couldn't calibrate the Acer to reproduce the colors as accurately as the LG monitor using a third party calibrator tool (which would cost maybe 50-100$ or even more)

Also be careful of curvature.. 1900R may be quite a steep curve, the monitor may be too curved for you.

May be a good idea to go in some retail store and look at various curved monitors and see how various degrees of curve-ness feel to you.