Ryzen 1800x temperatures and general questions

right guys, firstly 

i built a new system

i have a couple questions.

A. what are safe temps for ryzen to run at 24/7 

B. my ram doesnt seem to want to reach 2933mhz at all but it is ok at 2666?

C. my radiator fans seem to be fixed and dont react to temps? they sound the same regardless of cpu load(they are on a splitter plugged into cpu_fan), they seem to be running at 100%

D.idle temps seem to be 40-50c(its very jumpy)

E.conflicting CPU temp reports from ryzen master vs aida64

my specs are in my signature 

many thanks

Spoiler

unknown.png

temps^     

specs \/

unknown.png

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

You're on the latest BIOS?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

1 minute ago, knightslugger said:

You're on the latest BIOS?

as of yesterday yes

version 1201

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, tom_w141 said:

D.O.C.P 5 and 2997 doesn't work?

Safe temps are anything <80

nope, im still to try everything, ill try that now

in the spoiler i have conflicting temps, who do i trust?

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

nope, im still to try everything, ill try that now

in the spoiler i have conflicting temps, who do i trust?

Try HWinfo64 sensor only mode and let me know what you get there. Its been the most reliable and fastest to update for Ryzen in my experience. Otherwise trust Ryzen master if its up to date.

I don't know that cooler very well does it have any software control? I think so don't quote me its got a physical switch to enable PWM mode? If so turn it and let the motherboard control it. You could be getting hot due to it not ramping up the pump/fans.

Further but not essential if you want it to downvolt/downclock when idle follow the guide in my signature.

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

as of yesterday yes

OK, i know all the XFR CPUs are reporting 20C greater temps to some programs, and if you know your cooler is mounted correctly with good TIM than i would say that 75*C is about right as that is where my 1700X sits with a 4.025GHz. though no need to link Cooler fan speed to CPU speed if you can help it. defeats the whole purpose of liquid cooling. link it to pump/water temp if possible.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

7 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

who do i trust?

i would trust ryzen master at this point. i'd have to check to see what the difference between RM and AISuite3 is, but i don't recall it being very much, if at all.

the trouble is that the more programs you have open to measure temps, the more inaccurate they become.

System specs:

18 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

Try HWinfo64 sensor only mode and let me know what you get there. Its been the most reliable and fastest to update for Ryzen in my experience. Otherwise trust Ryzen master if its up to date.

I don't know that cooler very well does it have any software control? I think so don't quote me its got a physical switch to enable PWM mode? If so turn it and let the motherboard control it. You could be getting hot due to it not ramping up the pump/fans.

Further but not essential if you want it to downvolt/downclock when idle follow the guide in my signature.

DOCCP doesnt work, it trys to boot then it turns off and back on :/

the cooler doesnt have software nor any switch, its justn plugged into the AIO header on the motherboard

it does 2666 fine

7 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

OK, i know all the XFR CPUs are reporting 20C greater temps to some programs, and if you know your cooler is mounted correctly with good TIM than i would say that 75*C is about right as that is where my 1700X sits with a 4.025GHz. though no need to link Cooler fan speed to CPU speed if you can help it. defeats the whole purpose of liquid cooling. link it to pump/water temp if possible.

i know about the 20c thing, the cooler is mounted fine? the screws are screwed in as much as possible, im using the thermal paste that came with my cooler

7 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

i know about the 20c thing, the cooler is mounted fine? the screws are screwed in as much as possible, im using the thermal paste that came with my cooler

What does Asus give Crosshair owners for software? I know my X370-Pro came with AISuite3 and it handles fan speed programming.

System specs:

4 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

What does Asus give Crosshair owners for software? I know my X370-Pro came with AISuite3 and it handles fan speed programming.

ai suite 3 :P

so the fans seems to change now when selecting profiles.(fans end up running at max)

accoridng to AIS3 cpu is 85c currently whilst running aida64, ryzen master shows 78c

cpu is at 3994-4005mhz at 1.395-1.439v

unknown.png

idle temps are 66c according to ai suite and arround 50c according to ryzen master :/

10 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

idle temps are 66c according to ai suite and arround 50c according to ryzen master :/

That's good, never heard that cooler before

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

Just now, Ordinarily_Greater said:

That's good, never heard that cooler before

fractal design kelvin s36? its mostly an alpahcool pump/rad with fractal logo, like the bequiet aio 

5 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

fractal design kelvin s36? its mostly an alpahcool pump/rad with fractal logo, like the bequiet aio 

Interesting, how much is it for new?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

2 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Interesting, how much is it for new?

£100 for 360 rad

it runs my cpu at 66c idel, which is a bit high imo?

It's near 70 degrees so I think it's still low for that price

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

25 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

It's near 70 degrees so I think it's still low for that price

what