So this guy just told me....

FluffyNuggets

Oh that's what mine were. Sold them in 2 days. 

Mine were the PC510HDa with 5.1(gimiiiiick) sound and they had like 6 or 7 3.5mm jacks. Dafuq

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Mine were the PC510HDa with 5.1(gimiiiiick) sound and they had like 6 or 7 3.5mm jacks. Dafuq

Haha, kinda overkill. 

Haha, kinda overkill. 

kinda unnecessary and gimmicky :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

kinda unnecessary and gimmicky :P

I think he's coming to his senses and he's asking what headphones he should get. Time to convert him!

I think he's coming to his senses and he's asking what headphones he should get. Time to convert him!

Yes, we broke his defenses! Now for the final blow!

Specs of my PC:

Yes, we broke his defenses! Now for the final blow!

Haha, recommended some RS 170's and 180's. He wanted wireless so not a lot of choices there. 

Haha, recommended some RS 170's and 180's. He wanted wireless so not a lot of choices there. 

Oh he wants another gimmick? Or is he actually gona USE the advantage of wireless?(pretty much the only advantage is listening to Two Steps from Hell while taking a sh*t if you dont have sh*t bucket)

Specs of my PC:

Oh he wants another gimmick? Or is he actually gona USE the advantage of wireless?(pretty much the only advantage is listening to Two Steps from Hell while taking a sh*t if you dont have sh*t bucket)

Pretty much. 

The RS series is really good since they use Kleer instead of RF or Bluetooth. I really want to buy some but I'm pretty sure my girlfriend would kill me if I bought more headphones lol! I'm so happy with my 598's I see no reason for anything else. 

Pretty much. 

The RS series is really good since they use Kleer instead of RF or Bluetooth. I really want to buy some but I'm pretty sure my girlfriend would kill me if I bought more headphones lol! I'm so happy with my 598's I see no reason for anything else. 

hah cool but its strictly wired for me. i see no use for wireless and they have problems for me where they interrupt with the router signals

Specs of my PC:

hah cool but its strictly wired for me. i see no use for wireless and they have problems for me where they interrupt with the router signals

I like them for the simple fact that you can leave them connected and walk around your house. 

I like them for the simple fact that you can leave them connected and walk around your house. 

I dont do much walking :P

Specs of my PC:

I dont do much walking :P

Oh well than that does no good :)

Those RS 180's are just sexy and one day they will be mine. If I could stop buying graphic cards I don't need I could have several pairs of them!

Oh well than that does no good :)

Those RS 180's are just sexy and one day they will be mine. If I could stop buying graphic cards I don't need I could have several pairs of them!

Gotta have dem shiny grefix!

Specs of my PC:

Gotta have dem shiny grefix!

I've just read how great they sound and I want to give them a shot. Never had wireless headphones, especially ones of that caliber. Those and the HD650's  :wub:

I've just read how great they sound and I want to give them a shot. Never had wireless headphones, especially ones of that caliber. Those and the HD650's  :wub:

Well wireless aint that bad. I just odnt like dealing with charging, interruption(might not happen in everyone's case). If you really like em I say go for em(if you have the money ofc). And if you cant choose between 2 or more, well....1st look up which has better sound quality and if they are about the same with sound quality go by the looks. GOTTA HAVE THEM ALL SEXY AFTER ALL!(im a major "looker" lol)

Specs of my PC:

Well wireless aint that bad. I just odnt like dealing with charging, interruption(might not happen in everyone's case). If you really like em I say go for em(if you have the money ofc). And if you cant choose between 2 or more, well....1st look up which has better sound quality and if they are about the same with sound quality go by the looks. GOTTA HAVE THEM ALL SEXY AFTER ALL!(im a major "looker" lol)

Wireless is bad though, unless you like compressed audio signals..

yup

Specs of my PC:

I'm sorry. 

wat

Specs of my PC:

wat

I can't tell if you are saying "yup" to wireless is bad, or liking compressed audio. 

I can't tell if you are saying "yup" to wireless is bad, or liking compressed audio. 

yup to wireless is bad.

Specs of my PC:

It was more to do with helping somebody else out. If I can save somebody from making a horrible choice than I'm going to do it. Going around recommending $150 gaming headphones is not okay in my book. If somebody really wants those vs something else that's fine but when they don't know any better it's not. 

exactly, so state your opinion, and when he responds with mocking and threats, kindly state your opinion and don't reciprocate.  Then stop posting in the thread.  You'll save yourself the headache and make it very clear to the OP who the shrill is.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

This guy is a moron. I have a pair of 598's and have tried various gaming headsets at friends' houses. None of those came even CLOSE to the sound quality of the Sennheisers. Let alone the build quality and materials used. 

Some of them were more than $200 even! Poor spending decisions galore! 

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

This guy is a moron. I have a pair of 598's and have tried various gaming headsets at friends' houses. None of those came even CLOSE to the sound quality of the Sennheisers. Let alone the build quality and materials used. 

Some of them were more than $200 even! Poor spending decisions galore! 

Yeah the build quality isn't on the same level. I don't know what plastic Sennheiser uses but it's awesome! Most headphones the headband starts wearing down shortly after you buy them but my 598's are still like new after a year. 

Anyone who knows anything about headphones would not pick Trittons over 598's to save $50. That's like choosing a pinto over a Ferrari in order to save $1000!

RF is bad, those headphones are not RF. Experts even say the Kleer technology is amazing and very little sound quality is lost using it. I wouldn't touch traditional wireless headphones but Sennheiser knows what they are doing with those headphones and there's a ton of reviews to back that up. 

Unfortunately you have to charge everything now. Charging your headphones once or twice a week really isn't that bad in my opinion, especially if you have the cradle because you can't just put them on them after every use anyways and they will charge.