IEM with mic compatible with Lumia 920

Lauen
Go to solution Solved by Lauen,

Alright, I tested my friends Appe Earpods today, and it seems atleast the button to play - pause - next - previous worked, so then if those JBL J33i's work the same, which I suppose they do, I will be getting those! :D 

Hello. I've recently got me a pair of M50s, which I like, but sort of gets uncomfortable after a couple of hours. I'm therefore looking for some IEMs, which should be compatible with my phone, I mean the microphone and a button. 

I have some Skullcandy Ink'd 2 right now, but my god they suck compared to my M50s. I only bought them becasue my old ones died (the ones that came with my phone). They are compatible with my phone, so I can use the mic, and the button on it works, I can answer calls, hang up, play/pause, next and previous song. 

I was looking at ThinkSound TS02 + mic, they are what I am the most interested in, and the price is pretty much what I'm looking for, but the mic and button apparently isn't compatible with my phone. I've also been looking at Beyerdynamic MMX 101 IE, but according to their site, they are also not compatible. 

halfway through writing this I forgot what I was writing.. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I was looking at ThinkSound TS02 + mic, they are what I am the most interested in, and the price is pretty much what I'm looking for

Looks like an OEM rebrand to me broski. Look for the JBL J33i.

Those look very nice. They say it's compatible with "smartphones", I'm gonna send them an email to ask if it is compatible! 

apparently the mic and buttons don't work on Windows phones, and apparently they have a J33a model that works with Windows phones, but that wasn't available here, so any other suggestions?

Few IEM's inline controls/mic will work with Windows phone, if any for that matter. V-Moda's may though don't quote me on that. 

No idea. I've heard it's more up to the phone that the IEM, but I've also heard the opposite. I just say fuck it and buy IEMs without any media controls.

No idea. I've heard it's more up to the phone that the IEM, but I've also heard the opposite. I just say fuck it and buy IEMs without any media controls.

yeah, unless I find the J33a model in the coming three weeks, I'll just order the J33i, they seem very nice. 

I can't find the J33a on Amazon here either. Can you order it straight from JBL.com?

Yes, but they don't have a site for Norway, and I don't know if it'll be possible ordering with norwegian visa and shipping it to Norway, on the swedish or danish website. 

Alright, I tested my friends Appe Earpods today, and it seems atleast the button to play - pause - next - previous worked, so then if those JBL J33i's work the same, which I suppose they do, I will be getting those! :D