Life is Strange sequel is confirmed [GIF heavy]

Tl;DW: DONTNOD said they were working on the sequel to Life is Strange game right after the release of the first one. So yeah.

Here is a full caption to read in case you can't watch

Hey Guys, this is Michel, Raoul and Luc, Creative Directors and Producer of Life is Strange. We want to share with you some really exciting news. Over 3 million of you did buy our game, and we are extremely happy about it that so many of you enjoyed it, so thank you.

And we still receive a lot of letters from you, and gifts like novels, photos and cosplay pictures, and even statues. It's incredible, to have a community like you, and we really wanted to thank you for your moving letters and all the  messages we receive, again everyday, so thank you.

Between all these messages, one question comes quite often,  on a daily basis i could say: "It's what are we doing at the moment, what are we working on?:

So, what we can share today is the fact that we've been working, since the release of the box version last year, on a new Life is Strange game, with the Life is Strange team.

And we cannot wait to share more about this with you.

Thank you so much for your support. Bye.

Cowabunga.gifMoshPit.gifSelfie.gifSplash.gifMax-dance.gifHug.gifHug22.gifChloeMax2.gifChloeMaxTrack.gif

please add a lots of gif warning in the title for those on mobile.  

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

3 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Will there be more intense girl on girl action?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

6 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

-Snipping my way-

Oh yeah, let me lag my way through the game...

Still, it was a fun game. Good story. Ending was stupid (I picked Chloe...) 

Just now, Factory OC said:

Oh yeah, let me lag my way through the game...

Still, it was a fun game. Good story. Ending was stupid (I picked Chloe...) 

please snip

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

please snip

Oh sorry, I always forget to...

2 minutes ago, Factory OC said:

(I picked Chloe...) 

good choice :D

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

good choice :D

I kind of wanted the steamy ending, instead

Spoiler

I got nothing and they got into the truck and drove away... 

I loved this game so much, and I can't wait for the next one!

*insert fangirl squeal here* >.>