My pc buttons doesn't work, why?

workstationguy

Hello, I just bought inwin 909 and just finished my build. I have problem with led bar and start button. Everything else, usb ports audio ports work fine. But I'm unable to turn on/off or switch the lighting option on led bar as she has demonstrated here in this video on 0:50 mark

I can't also turn my pc on with power button. I can only turn it on and off by switching power button on PSU.  What have I missed here?

But this might be the case, because it does come with 2 POWER LED wires. One with 3 pins and one with 2 pins. Is this causing the problem? because I can only plugged in 3 pins on PLED slots  and I cant find other Power LED 2 pins slot on my Asus Z10PED8WS motherboard

Here is the  manual of Asus Z10PED8WS  on page 2-43 and I plugged in 3 pins led power wire on slot n.1 in there and can't find a slot of 2 pins.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Socket2011-R3/Z10PE-D8_WS/Manuals/E12539_Z10PE-D8_WS_UM_V5_WEB.pdf?_ga=2.137729456.1430019206.1495109219-1657332030.1482520462

If you can address the issue I will be very appreciated.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, workstationguy said:

Hello, I just bought inwin 909 and just finished my build. I have problem with led bar and start button. Everything else, usb ports audio ports work fine. But I'm unable to turn on/off or switch the lighting option on led bar as she has demonstrated here in this video on 0:50 mark

I can't also turn my pc on with power button. I can only turn it on and off by switching power button on PSU.  What have I missed here?

But this might be the case, because it does come with 2 POWER LED wires. One with 3 pins and one with 2 pins. Is this causing the problem? because I can only plugged in 3 pins on PLED slots  and I cant find other Power LED 2 pins slot on my Asus Z10PED8WS motherboard

Here is the  manual of Asus Z10PED8WS  on page 2-43 and I plugged in 3 pins led power wire on slot n.1 in there and can't find a slot of 2 pins.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Socket2011-R3/Z10PE-D8_WS/Manuals/E12539_Z10PE-D8_WS_UM_V5_WEB.pdf?_ga=2.137729456.1430019206.1495109219-1657332030.1482520462

If you can address the issue I will be very appreciated.

Thank you.

Try plugging in both maybe you got a weird case?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Just now, workstationguy said:

6 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

Try plugging in both maybe you got a weird case?

But there is only a slot for 3 pins power led, I cant find another slot for 2 pins one

Page 63 of the manual. Also, tell me if you like that motherboard, I've been thinking of getting one. 

Capture.JPG

It's a really good motherboard, I love it so far. Very industrial looking.

I have seen that page on my manual. I have installed 3 pins wire on PLED1, there is no other PLED 2 pins so far. There is only SPEAKER, RESET and MLED left which I'm not sure if either of these one will work I dont want to risk frying my motherboard.

[removed]

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒