Random BSOD after last night, Memory management, IRQL not less or equal, cannot get to desktop

Alright,

So last night my computer was running fine and I get a BSOD.  I begins into a never ending loop of crashes to a BSOD during startup and then restarting itself. I attempted MANY things. 

I cannot get to my desktop, so I can not get a dump file. Reading online, others with my problem has been able to get to the desktop. 

• OS - Windows 10
  • x64
  • Windows 8.1 Originally
  • Pre-installed
  • All upgraded at different times
  • 6ish months, when Microsoft was giving free upgrades
  • i7-7700k
  • nvidia GTX 1080
  • MSI b150a Gaming Pro
  • Corsair CX750M
  • N/A
  • Desktop

The stop code I receive whenever it crashes is Memory management, IRQL less or not equal, or and page fault in nonpaged area. Whenever it restarts, it goes into automatic repair, which crashes it. I have not overclocked. I reset CMOS to get bios to default settings. I thought I may have a corrupt OS, so I downloaded a fresh Win10 to an external hard drive and tried to boot with it, which sent it into the automatic repair agin and it crashed. 

After reading everything online, I narrowed it down to bad ram, bad drivers, overheating. I ruled out overheating. The ram is relatively new and I have not had any prior headaches with it, I do not believe it is that. I think it may be drivers, but I cannot update and replace drivers when I cannot reach the desktop. 

I think this is everything I know, I have worked on it for 2 days now and can't figure it out. I took it to best buy and he said the same thing I did and then said he could figure out for sure for $100 but not fix it, so I left because that is stupid. Thanks in advance. I shall now endlessly click the refresh button and hope for an answer. 

1 minute ago, losido said:

Alright,

So last night my computer was running fine and I get a BSOD.  I begins into a never ending loop of crashes to a BSOD during startup and then restarting itself. I attempted MANY things. 

I cannot get to my desktop, so I can not get a dump file. Reading online, others with my problem has been able to get to the desktop. 

• OS - Windows 10
  • x64
  • Windows 8.1 Originally
  • Pre-installed
  • All upgraded at different times
  • 6ish months, when Microsoft was giving free upgrades
  • i7-7700k
  • nvidia GTX 1080
  • MSI b150a Gaming Pro
  • Corsair CX750M
  • N/A
  • Desktop

The stop code I receive whenever it crashes is Memory management, IRQL less or not equal, or and page fault in nonpaged area. Whenever it restarts, it goes into automatic repair, which crashes it. I have not overclocked. I reset CMOS to get bios to default settings. I thought I may have a corrupt OS, so I downloaded a fresh Win10 to an external hard drive and tried to boot with it, which sent it into the automatic repair agin and it crashed. 

After reading everything online, I narrowed it down to bad ram, bad drivers, overheating. I ruled out overheating. The ram is relatively new and I have not had any prior headaches with it, I do not believe it is that. I think it may be drivers, but I cannot update and replace drivers when I cannot reach the desktop. 

I think this is everything I know, I have worked on it for 2 days now and can't figure it out. I took it to best buy and he said the same thing I did and then said he could figure out for sure for $100 but not fix it, so I left because that is stupid. Thanks in advance. I shall now endlessly click the refresh button and hope for an answer. 

I had a very similar issue recently. Run memtest86 from the bios you will have to load it onto a flash drive. See how many errors you get. If it has a lot of errors RMA your RAM

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

1 minute ago, astrosheen said:

I had a very similar issue recently. Run memtest86 from the bios you will have to load it onto a flash drive. See how many errors you get. If it has a lot of errors RMA your RAM

Do I do this by going into flash mode? I was under the assumption I could only flash my bios and that was really the only thing I could do there except tweak settings of various things. 

Just now, losido said:

Do I do this by going into flash mode? I was under the assumption I could only flash my bios and that was really the only thing I could do there except tweak settings of various things. 

No load it onto a flash drive and make the system boot from it from within the bios. No need to flash the bios

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

8 minutes ago, astrosheen said:

No load it onto a flash drive and make the system boot from it from within the bios. No need to flash the bios

haha do I do this by putting the hard disk boot option 1? I tried that and it just sent me to the normal boot up into Memory management error blue screen. 

Just now, losido said:

haha do I do this by putting the hard disk boot option 1?

it will depend on your motherboard. On mine, I go into the boot settings find the flash drive (it is normally obvious what one it is) and double click on it or set the flash drive to the highest priority. Though you could remove all other hdds, ssds and optical drives and it should default to the flash drive.

I am running Memtest right now. I will share results when it is finished.