I NEED you help converting these PDFs to editable text documents (I Don't have much time)

This a project for school that Im doing. 

I really dont want to type all of these out bc that would take me 2 hours bc i'm a slow at typing.

ANY Doc. Docx. Text file I dont Care....

As long as it is readable in google docs!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Scan.pdf

Scan1.pdf

Scan2.pdf

Scan3.pdf

Ordered Time Line Dates 
1. 2330 B.C. Sargon becomes world's first leader (Akkadians) 2. 1792 B.C. Code of Hammurabi (Pt code of laws - Babylonia) 3. 450 B.C. Democracy established in Ancient Greece (Pericles) 4. 44 B.C. Julius Caesar became dictator of Rome 5. 27 B.C. Augustus Caesar becomes first emperor of Rome 6. 1215 Magna Carta 7. 1492 Christopher Columbus reaches America 8. 1565 Pt American colony (St. Augustine, Florida (Spanish) 9. 1585 Formation of Roanoke Island 10. 1607 Pt British colony (Virginia) 11. 1620 Formation of Plymouth Rock 12. 1628 Petition of Rights 13. 1688 English Bill of Rights (glorious revolution) 14. 1732 136 British colony (Georgia) 15. 1754 Albany Plan of Union (Benjamin Franklin) 16. 1756 French and Indian War begins 17. 1763 French and India War ends 18. 1765 Stamp Act (tax on printed materials) 19. 1770 Boston Massacre (propaganda) 20. 1772 Boston Tea Party 21. 1774 1st American army established 22. 1774 1st Continental Congress (George Washington named Confederate Army General) 23. 1775 2nd Continental Congress (Pt American government - John Hancock president) 24. 1775 Naval department established by the Second Continental army 25. 1775 U.S. Marine corps established 26. 1776 Declaration of Independence (Thomas Jefferson - Father) 27. 1776 American Revolution begins (Lexington/Concord Massachusetts) 28. 1781 American Revolution informal end (Cornwallis surrenders at Yorktown) 29..1783 Revolutionary War official ending (Treaty of Paris) 30. 1786 Shay's Rebellion (Daniel Shay, Massachusetts) 31. 1787 Federalists papers 32. 1787 Anti-Federalist papers 33. 1788 New York ratifies the Constitution 34. 1789 George Washington elected 1st president (John Adams VP) 35. 1790 Rhode Island ratifies the Constitution 36. 1791 Bill of Rights (James Madison Pt 10 amendments) 37. 1800 Election of Thomas Jefferson (Democratic Domination begins) 38. 1803 Louisiana Purchase (Thomas Jefferson - France) 39. 1803 Marbury vs. Madison (government limitations) 40. 1812 War of 1812 (Great Britain Part 2) 41. 1814 Star spangled banner (Francis Scott Key) 

12 hours ago, mathizel said:

It seems weird to me. But the files are clean. Here you go. Can you explain to me why this was necessary?

Scan.docx

Scan1.docx

Scan2.docx

Scan3.docx

Thank you. Its the last assignment I have to true in to graduate high school. I thought it would be easy to convert these file so I waited till the last minute.

Just now, CODboyX said:

Thank you. Its the last assignment I have to true in to graduate high school. I thought it would be easy to convert these file so I waited till the last minute.

Better make sure you make it. And once you get to college don't be tardy like this. Posting random files on the internet will make people very wary to download it. The only reason I did was because you've posted quite a bit and the antivirus gave it of as clean.

Better make sure you make it. And once you get to college don't be tardy like this. Posting random files on the internet will make people very wary to download it. The only reason I did was because you've posted quite a bit and the antivirus gave it of as clean.

I'm aware and thank you for this again. I'm an honors graduate at my High school, this doesn't happen often.

I've seen that someone already posted .doc files for you, but for future reference: if you're using  Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro you can use "Save as" and choose .txt, .doc or .docx as output type and it will run text recognition for you. You could probably find some online converter that would do the same thing as well.

Try, fail, learn, repeat...

lol until you find all the inserted curse words that people put in the document and hidden away in the properties saying "school sux ballz" xD

jk... or am I...?

Just now, NinJake said:

lol until you find all the inserted curse words that people put in the document and hidden away in the properties saying "school sux ballz" xD

jk... or am I...?

I totally missed out on that opportunity :(.

Just now, NinJake said:

jk... or am I...?

It's funny because I once gave my "assignment" to "just look at" to a guy that's been known for doing nothing the whole semester and then just copying other peoples' stuff and I put quite an paragraph about what he thinks about our teacher in the assignment. Well... I hope he's doing good in some different university xD 

Try, fail, learn, repeat...

12 hours ago, zwirek2201 said:

I've seen that someone already posted .doc files for you, but for future reference: if you're using  Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro you can use "Save as" and choose .txt, .doc or .docx as output type and it will run text recognition for you. You could probably find some online converter that would do the same thing as well.

I did this and It competently broke the document

I totally missed out on that opportunity :(.

Im checking it :P

2 minutes ago, CODboyX said:

Im checking it :P

You have such faith in me for doing so much work...

Jk. I just used the office 2016 conversion option. Didn't even take 5 minutes.