Mayhems XT- 1 nuke clear concentrate compatible tubing

I am using mayhems XT-1 nuke clear concentrate and distilled water. Apparently its not compatible with primochill advanced lrt so I want to know if it is compatible with the black tubing that comes with the swiftech h240X. Also for about half a litre to one full litre of distilled is one cap full of xt-1 enough.

Thanks for your help again

I am not quite sure what exactly the tubing is made out of in the Swiftech H240X, but this chart still may be useful to you. Hope it helps! 

mayhems.jpg

4 hours ago, PPCs-Matt said:

I am not quite sure what exactly the tubing is made out of in the Swiftech H240X, but this chart still may be useful to you. Hope it helps! 

mayhems.jpg

Yeah I saw that chart. I have to message swiftech or mayhems for an answer. This is holding back my annual rebuild but better safe then sorry. Thanks anyway.

4 hours ago, cool username said:

Yeah I saw that chart. I have to message swiftech or mayhems for an answer. This is holding back my annual rebuild but better safe then sorry. Thanks anyway.

Ahh sorry man :( I know how it feels to have a build held up, purely because you are unsure of one of component. I wish you good luck in contacting Mayhems and/or Swiftech. Ill keep my eyes out for an answer as well. 

14 hours ago, PPCs-Matt said:

Ahh sorry man :( I know how it feels to have a build held up, purely because you are unsure of one of component. I wish you good luck in contacting Mayhems and/or Swiftech. Ill keep my eyes out for an answer as well. 

Swiftech returned my email and told me it will be fine.