Is this motherboard mini or micro?

Go to solution Solved by NoobCase,
3 minutes ago, Cotroneo said:

Thank you. That's mATX or a Lenovo variant of the standard. Won't fit the V1

I have an old 660 Ti and a TT Core V1, and had initially planned on buying used parts individually and then slapping them together for an ultra budget gaming computer. Unfortunately, Windows 10 takes up like, 1/4th of the entire budget. Because of this, I decided I'd buy a refurbished computer that comes with Windows 10, a 3550, 500GB HDD, 8Gb RAM; It's $290 CAD/$210 USD, so I'd say that it's a pretty awesome deal. If it weren't from a retailer that offered warranties and return policies, I would think it would have been too good to be true.

ANYWAY:
My question is this:
Would this motherboard fit in a Core V1? The V1 is a mini case, but I don't know how to tell whether or not this is a micro or a mini motherboard. I also was wondering if this motherboard is even compatible with a 660 Ti.
https://support.lenovo.com/ca/en/solutions/pd024422

Thanks. :}

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

2 minutes ago, Cotroneo said:

I have an old 660 Ti and a TT Core V1, and had initially planned on buying used parts individually and then slapping them together for an ultra budget gaming computer. Unfortunately, Windows 10 takes up like, 1/4th of the entire budget. Because of this, I decided I'd buy a refurbished computer that comes with Windows 10, a 3550, 500GB HDD, 8Gb RAM; It's $290 CAD/$210 USD, so I'd say that it's a pretty awesome deal. If it weren't from a retailer that offered warranties and return policies, I would think it would have been too good to be true.

ANYWAY:
My question is this:
Would this motherboard fit in a Core V1? The V1 is a mini case, but I don't know how to tell whether or not this is a micro or a mini motherboard. I also was wondering if this motherboard is even compatible with a 660 Ti.

Get Windows 10 for $30 at kinguin 

Welcome to Maryland. 

We have crabs. 

9 minutes ago, Cotroneo said:

ANYWAY:
My question is this:

What is the exact model of the Lenovo you are getting? pretty sure lenovos SFF pcs use proprietary MBs. But since it has 4 pcie slots it would be micro ATX or something resembling it/ same size-ish

Just now, NoobCase said:

What is the exact model of the Lenovo you are getting? pretty sure lenovos SFF pcs use proprietary MBs

http://www.ctsestore.com/lenovo-thinkcentre-m92p-3209-sff-i5-3550-33ghz-8g-500g-windows-10-professional

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Micro, it has 4 ram slots and the pic looks like a micro atx

The one area I'm completely clueless about is motherboards, so I'm not sure about whether or not this would impact any performance when I slap my 660 Ti onto it. Do you think that it'd work alright?

1 minute ago, Cotroneo said:

The one area I'm completely clueless about is motherboards, so I'm not sure about whether or not this would impact any performance when I slap my 660 Ti onto it. Do you think that it'd work alright?

660ti will be fine on that mobo

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

660ti will be fine on that mobo

Considering he will have a very tough time doing the following:

fit the MB into his case of choice

power the card as the MB doesn't really go well with normal ATX PSU and the one in the pic doesn't come with 2 extra 6pin pcie power.

but yes... the card will fit in the pcie slot. Pretty sure it won't fit the case itself