Hey guys! Just signed up. :)

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong Forum, if so just tell me the right one and I will ask their again. But I will definitely appreciate if I can get my answer as fast as possible. Because their is no answer for my question yet and I want to keep on planning my future room set up. 

In one of his Desk Setups, the Youtuber Jonathan pluged a new gen. MacBook pro and the Samsung T3 SSD into a LG 4K Monitor but he could still use the SSD as an external storage for the MacBook. 

I want the same system setup with an Asus PG278QR but still want to be able to plug a gaming PC into the PG278QR. 

Music Production:

Should I plug in my MacBook via hdmi or somthing else to the asus, whats the best, which cable are guys using- working with logic X or Video editing softwares? 

Will I be able to plug in the T3 to the Asus and use it as an external SSD for my MacBook? 

Gaming: 

Besides the Music Production setup, 

can I then still plug my gaming PC into the Asus Monitor? and Which cables, Hdmi or the other one that supports gsync? Here I think I go with the other one that supports gsync.xD

I will run i5 Kaby Lake with an gtx 1070. 

If you connect the Macbook to the monitor using Thunderbolt, then the drive should work. Having another PC connected won't matter. 

Don't forget to "Quote" when replying so we can see it. 

First of all much thanks for the quick reply but I don't think that the Asus Monitor has a thunderbolt connection?! :S