Car Forum

Either as a sub forum in Off Topic or maybe in Community split out the single thread into an entire forum. That is where racing games could go too.. call it All Things Automotive ? Opening the single thread for automotive is nuts.

i was just gonna post somthing about my car, i want ideas for my raspbarry pi and what i can do with it inside my car

22 minutes ago, DoctorWho1975 said:

Either as a sub forum in Off Topic or maybe in Community split out the single thread into an entire forum. That is where racing games could go too.. call it All Things Automotive ? Opening the single thread for automotive is nuts.

20 minutes ago, xXD4RZOXx said:

i was just gonna post somthing about my car, i want ideas for my raspbarry pi and what i can do with it inside my car

there is a sub form for cars, called the garage 

Just now, 8-Bit Ninja said:

here you go 

9 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

I know it's there, it's a thread, 105K worth of things to weed through. Threads are not sub forums. I'd like to see an entire forum, something where you can post different threads, have different topics and not have to go through 105K post threads.

We aren't looking to make any subforums of Off Topic at the moment. However, there is a feature that will be added in the next major update, coming this summer, that should solve your problem. Until then, you're going to have to either post in the garage or just generally in Off Topic, depending on where you feel your post fits.

HTTP/2 203

OK, thanks.. sorry, didn't know an update was coming to square issues like this away.

Just ask in there, we're friendly 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Its not the friendly part.. it's the if I ask a question today, then can't check until say 4 days later the response I was looking for is completely buried.

2 hours ago, DoctorWho1975 said:

Its not the friendly part.. it's the if I ask a question today, then can't check until say 4 days later the response I was looking for is completely buried.

That won't be issue since most should quote or tag you when replying. Plus, you can go back to your own post and continue from there. Or even search within the thread.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv