Razer Kraken Pro V2 alternatives?

Hi, I am looking for comfortable over ear headphones with jack for listenig/gaming. I don't want to spend more than 90 euros ($100). I only tried frend's Razer Kraken 2015 headphones and was very impressed. Are there any good alternatives? (I am sure there are, I am just noob in this tech :D )

I use Logitech g230's which have decent sound and mic quality, and are EXTREMELY confortable. I've worn them 5+ Hours at a time and no discomfort whatsoever.

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

any hyperX cloud model

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Are you looking for a headset with a microphone?

If not, I would recommend checking out non-gaming brands, as they will (often) have better quality at lower prices.

Whilst 100$ won't get you the best headset out there, you can still get decent ones.

Sennheiser HD 200 pro

Audio Technica ATH-M30x

Beyerdynamic DTX910

I haven't tested those headphones, but those are the type of things you could find in the price range.

47 minutes ago, Sneling said:

Are you looking for a headset with a microphone?

If not, I would recommend checking out non-gaming brands, as they will (often) have better quality at lower prices.

Thanks for the suggestion, I would prefer headphones with mic for skype calls

9 minutes ago, Merkey said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I would prefer headphones with mic for skype calls

Another thing you could do is a non-gaming headphone with, for example, a ModMic on it (or any other cheaper alternative). Whilst this can be a problem for some who really want an AIO solution, it really isn't a big deal. This is more common in higher-budgets, so you might be better off with some gaming headphones from some brand. I cannot really recommend some here, as I've never owned any 'gaming' ones.