GTA Online Modded Money

I had a couple of friends over and they were playing gta online on my computer. I let them play knowing that i didn't have too much money and I didn't care about how they spent it. I started up the game and left for a bit but when i returned they were like "dude u had 10 million" and spent a lot of it on random cars. I never had that kind of money so im very sure it got dropped by a modder or something. Please help, I have countless hours sunk into this game and I don't want to get banned or have my progress reset cos of this. I have no idea what to do.

they have no reason to target innocent players, they just ban the modder and then remove the money. in some cases you can even keep the cars that you recieved. 

idk

I wouldn't worry to much buddy, I had modder drop money in my first month playing, never had any blow back or such but yeah try not to make it a habit if you see more people throwing out money. that might draw attention. 

Also rockstar only seem to clean house once a year, the modding/hacking is really left unchecked, super upsetting 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

8 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

I wouldn't worry to much buddy, I had modder drop money in my first month playing, never had any blow back or such but yeah try not to make it a habit if you see more people throwing out money. that might draw attention. 

Also rockstar only seem to clean house once a year, the modding/hacking is really left unchecked, super upsetting 

Yep .. I get banned for playing on modded server with my friends, legit all we did is mess around with spawning in ped and shit. Well hackers which teleports you to top the world and hack money is still playing and selling their services on forums. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, MrUnknownEMC said:

Yep .. I get banned for playing on modded server with my friends, legit all we did is mess around with spawning in ped and shit. Well hackers which teleports you to top the world and hack money is still playing and selling their services on forums. 

dude I had some hacker put everyone into cages and took all my Ammo Blood $190 000 for me to get all my ammo again, thats Kak annoying. 

Wish more gaming companies used the Titanfall approach to Hacking (IMO THE BEST WAY) if you caught hacking they don't tell you, but your account gets marked on their end and when you join a game you'll automatically be put in ONLY with other people who are hackers. And just lets them keep playing but only with each other. Nice taste of their own medicine :) 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Just now, Not_Sean said:

dude I had some hacker put everyone into cages and took all my Ammo Blood $190 000 for me to get all my ammo again, thats Kak annoying. 

Wish more gaming companies used the Titanfall approach to Hacking (IMO THE BEST WAY) if you caught hacking they don't tell you, but your account gets marked on their end and when you join a game you'll automatically be put in ONLY with other people who are hackers. And just lets them keep playing but only with each other. Nice taste of their own medicine :) 

I mean modding is ok, there really should have private online mode where stuff like money etc is not effected. I stop playing gta 5, due to the fact it getting really boring after a hour of playing.  

Magical Pineapples

I have fun playing GTA V still, i do hate when modders take everyone and drop them in the same location, I got mad last time and started dropping grenades, finally i was left alone. I have had a few buddies that got banned for spending money that was dropped by a modder. They learned their lesson and now if a modder drops money they just hold it. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB SL 3600mhz GPU: RTX 3060TI SSD: WD Black 1TB NVME SDD: WD Black 500GB NVME