SonicGear Vibra 5 Headphone Review!

It's My First Review No Hate Pls.

So the exterior, it's made out of plastic and rubber which is basically what all cheap and some expensive headphones are made out of. The plastic is solid(don't make a science joke pls) and feels great to the touch. I'm using the right now and they're great! Unless you type really hard you're not really gonna hear your keyboard, same for the mouse. When you put it on your ears and play music or anything to be honest you can't really hear the outside noises. The braided cable is 1.5 meters long which is standard. It's on ear which is fine for me. The sound is great, you can hear things very clearly and well it's just great! You can wear it for hours and it would be comfortable. They're also good for gaming. It also comes with a microphone , so if you're on a Skype call or ingame you could use it. Or when you're in a call on your phone. And for the price of RM69.90 / USD16.12 it's really good. I would recommend buying these if you love music or just need a headphone upgrade! Thanks for reading!

Here are some suggestions for the types of questions you might want to answer to give more detailed information on what a pair of headphones are like:

• Comfort
    • How tight is the clamp? What sized heads is it best suited for?
    • How is the texture/shape/size of the pads? Does your ear touch the driver, and what parts of your head do the pads apply pressure to?
    • Do they isolate well? Are some frequencies better isolated than others? How does the seal affect the sound?
  • Sound
    • Overall, what does the frequency response look like? Are they neutral, dark, bright, fun, etc.?
    • How deep does the bass go? Are any sections of the bass emphasized? If there are multiple drivers, at what frequency and how gracefully do they crossover? Is the bass tight or loose?
    • Are the mids recessed? Lush? Does the bass detract from the midrange? Are there any noticeable bumps or drops? 
    • Are the highs sibilant? Rolled-off? Is there grain in the treble and mids?
    • How is the soundstage (wide, deep)? Are different sounds staged differently? How good is the imaging?
    • How are transients, microdynamics, etc. overall? 

I guess what I'm saying is that "great" doesn't tell me anything about the headphones. Great compared to what or in what ways? 

why random words bold/underline/italic?

also the suggestions above, actually describe the sound

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

-moved to member reviews-

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.