anyone here got the kraken x62?

is the pump silent on this one? i have a kraken x61 and the pump can get annoying, the x62 looks so nice.

1 minute ago, MrJarhead said:

is the pump silent on this one? i have a kraken x61 and the pump can get annoying, the x62 looks so nice.

set the fan header where the pump is to 100%. The only thing you will hear then is the air bubbles in the pump which are hard to get out, u get used to that ;)

Just now, Tiwaz said:

set the fan header where the pump is to 100%. The only thing you will hear then is the air bubbles in the pump which are hard to get out, u get used to that ;)

i have the fans on the rad plugged into the krakens fan headers, before i watched a video and i put the pump into the motherboard fan header, and the fans into the motherboard fan header and then set the pump to run at max in the cam software and it worked, however ive moved the rad so now the fans wont reach a fan header.

i was looking to get a kraken x62 as it looks amazing.

5 minutes ago, MrJarhead said:

i have the fans on the rad plugged into the krakens fan headers, before i watched a video and i put the pump into the motherboard fan header, and the fans into the motherboard fan header and then set the pump to run at max in the cam software and it worked, however ive moved the rad so now the fans wont reach a fan header.

i was looking to get a kraken x62 as it looks amazing.

connect the fans to the kraken plugs and connect the usb header to the motherboard, then connect the pump header to the mobo and run at 100%

Just now, Tiwaz said:

connect the fans to the kraken plugs and connect the usb header to the motherboard, then connect the pump header to the mobo and run at 100%

doesnt work that way, the fans have to be plugged into the motherboard, if you put the pump to run at 100% in the bios it doesnt work, you have to set it to run at 100% in cam software, and if the fans are in the kraken headers then the fans also run at 100%.

14 minutes ago, MrJarhead said:

doesnt work that way, the fans have to be plugged into the motherboard, if you put the pump to run at 100% in the bios it doesnt work, you have to set it to run at 100% in cam software, and if the fans are in the kraken headers then the fans also run at 100%.

nonono. I have the X61 and i fixed that. 

1. plug in USB to the mobo

2. plug in both fans into the kraken headers

3. plug the pump into the motherboards CPU_FAN header

4. enter BIOS and set CPU_FAN to run at 100% to provide full 12V for the pump

5. open CAM and set custom fan curves; pump speed will be regulated by the sofware itself