Can you buy PSU cables?

malar1138

Hej LinusTechForum

First off all sorry for my bad english!..

I am the owner of a "Raidmax RX-850AE 850W 80+ GOLD" but while rebuilding my PC i lost my PCI moduler cables.. It is the cables ther go from 1 PCI to 2 PCI! and I now need to find/buy some new! but i can't find a site were i can? and i have asked around on some Danish sites and the feedback is that you are NOTt able to buy them? can that realy be true?

Can anyone help me?

I dont know if this helps but i am from Denmark! (:

Wish you all a good wekkend (:

-Mads Larsen

You could try to email Raidmax and ask them if you could buy a cable - Contact info here . it's a long shot but it's always worth a shot.

However, you can still buy molex to PCI cables like like this . It's not always recommended, but it should still work.

If you can't find anything, you could try the 'contact us' on their website. [url=http://www.raidmax.com/contact.html]http://www.raidmax.com/contact.html[/url=http://www.raidmax.com/contact.html]

They probably will be able to help you.

PS your english isn't bad, I've seen much much worse! ;)

Good weekend to you to!

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

Thanks for the help(:

i have tried to contacte MMvision (a Danish pc dealer) who sells the PSU and are wating answer (:

I had the idea of molex to PCI but since iam running sli i would end up using 4molex outlets... 9800GT in sli (wating for money for a HD7970) (:

Next step is to contacte Raidmax, that will be on monday i think (:

Thanks for the help(: i have tried to contacte MMvision (a Danish pc dealer) who sells the PSU and are wating answer (: I had the idea of molex to PCI but since iam running sli i would end up using 4molex outlets... 9800GT in sli (wating for money for a HD7970) (: Next step is to contacte Raidmax' date=' that will be on monday i think (: [/quote']

Alright, well good luck and keep us informed of what happens :)

Update time (:

I have just been in contact with MM-Vision, with told me they would send me a cable, with out cost (:

It should be nodded that it told them that i didn't think i had bought the PSU from them(:

So now i am waiting for the cable to arrive so i can get on with the build (:

Again Thanks for the help (:

Wow- awesome result! That shop seems to be great with customer service. Glad it all got sorted :)