Additional Color Selection Broken

I don't think anyone actually uses this feature, but when clicking on "more colors" in the color choosing menu for text, I can't close the popup window.

this is on Microsoft Edge - Not sure if it happens in chrome.

Capture.PNG

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

asdasd

works just fine in chrome :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

I don't think anyone actually uses this feature, but when clicking on "more colors" in the color choosing menu for text, I can't close the popup window.

this is on Microsoft Edge - Not sure if it happens in chrome.

Capture.PNG

I can't reproduce it in Firefox, so that's probably an issue with the editor's compatibility with Edge. Can you reproduce it if you go to http://ckeditor.com/, click "Document editor", then use the colour selection menu in the editor that should be there? If so, there's nothing we can do about it I'm afraid. You can submit a bug report to the editor developers though if you like - http://dev.ckeditor.com/wiki/Bugs.

HTTP/2 203

I can close the popup window just fine on my PC using Edge

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System