Mini ITX planning

3 minutes ago, ThEGuY0903 said:

Lol you take it from me (almost the same)

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

Just now, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Lol you take it from me (almost the same)

Well yeah I know....just changed the monitor and took one HDD away.

2 minutes ago, ThEGuY0903 said:

Are you sure you don't want to buy 2 3TB HDDs? It would be around 100$ cheaper depending on the ones you get

The 3TB HDD's from Seagate aren't that reliable. There are many reports of failing hard drives from Seagate that are 3TB.

Just now, RaptorCandy said:

The 3TB HDD's from Seagate aren't that reliable. There are many reports of failing hard drives from Seagate that are 3TB.

I use seagate. It is actually pretty nice and durable.

Just now, ThEGuY0903 said:

That's why i like seagate, and nice build! Stick to that, you won't regret it!

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Just now, ThEGuY0903 said:

I use Seagate HDD's too but the 3TB versions aren't reliable. Also keep in mind that you get more out of my build for less money in total.

Just now, RaptorCandy said:

I use Seagate HDD's too but the 3TB versions aren't reliable. Also keep in mind that you get more out of my build for less money in total.

The 2016 models are amazing like my friend has it on SATA III speed almost like an SSD (2TB)

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

1 minute ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

That's why i like seagate, and nice build! Stick to that, you won't regret it!

Yeah I know. Thats why I am sticking to seagate. Cheap and good

Just an idea from somebody who has had an ITX system (in different cases) for a while now:

Have you looked at the really short Silverstone ATX PSUs? Mine is just 140mm in length and fully modular. That can be very handy for a small case. ALSO, you can get a short cable kit for the Silverstone Strider PSUs which helps cable management a lot for a small case. ;-)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

16 minutes ago, RaptorCandy said:

+1 on that ITX case, its really nice.

--- Purple Prime ---
i7 8700k + Hyper 212 Evo | MSI Z370 Gaming Pro CarbonG-Skill Trident Z 3000Mhz RGB 16GB | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti

Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black 2TB | Corsair RM850i | Fractal Design Define R4LG 27UD68-P | Logitech G502 + G910 | Windows 10 Pro

--- Proteus Server ---

AyyMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Asrock B450m Pro-4 | Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) | Sapphire RX570 NITRO+ 8GB

Crucial MX500 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB + Seagate 1TB 2.5" + 5TB iDrive  | Windows 10 Pro (Temporary)

--- Camera Stuff ---
Canon EOS 77D | Canon EF-S 18-55 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 
Zoom H5 + XY-5
Phone - Oneplus 6T

31 minutes ago, pbx2 said:

A case is a case, infact that case is worse. i bought a define R4 for like $100 equiv and it has better space to build inside.

OP is wanting to build an itx build, not a cave. An atx case defeats the purpose of wanting to build something compact.

Just now, Mooshi said:

OP is wanting to build an itx build, not a cave. An atx case defeats the purpose of wanting to build something compact.

I am giving an example, 900D is a cave BTW.

--- Purple Prime ---
i7 8700k + Hyper 212 Evo | MSI Z370 Gaming Pro CarbonG-Skill Trident Z 3000Mhz RGB 16GB | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti

Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black 2TB | Corsair RM850i | Fractal Design Define R4LG 27UD68-P | Logitech G502 + G910 | Windows 10 Pro

--- Proteus Server ---

AyyMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Asrock B450m Pro-4 | Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) | Sapphire RX570 NITRO+ 8GB

Crucial MX500 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB + Seagate 1TB 2.5" + 5TB iDrive  | Windows 10 Pro (Temporary)

--- Camera Stuff ---
Canon EOS 77D | Canon EF-S 18-55 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 
Zoom H5 + XY-5
Phone - Oneplus 6T

Just now, pbx2 said:

I am giving an example, 900D is a cave BTW.

Almost anything is a cave with a tiny itx board not in an itx case lmao

Well, I was doing just fine before I met her

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

48 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

It's too overpowered, but i like siberia!

Wait what? It has the exact same components as the OP's build with some extra peripherals for a lower price. I don't know what you're talking about 

2 minutes ago, RaptorCandy said:

Wait what? It has the exact same components as the OP's build with some extra peripherals for a lower price. I don't know what you're talking about 

Oh, well I think the OP has got into the $1500 budget build. He has posted it here. Well anyways what do you think of MSI's software special for SteelSeries? I think it would be perfect with a MSI Motherboard

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

15 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Oh, well I think the OP has got into the $1500 budget build. He has posted it here. Well anyways what do you think of MSI's software special for SteelSeries? I think it would be perfect with a MSI Motherboard

He posted a build that's worth over $3000 and the build i posted was around $2800 and you get more. About the software, I think they should implement that with other parts like the mobo or GPU.

7 hours ago, RaptorCandy said:

Do you have any source for that not from BlackBlaze? It's been debunked enough times if you search for BlackBlaze in this forum you will probably know why.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

13 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

Do you have any source for that not from BlackBlaze? It's been debunked enough times if you search for BlackBlaze in this forum you will probably know why.

I've had 2 myself which failed within 4 months lel.

5 hours ago, RaptorCandy said:

I've had 2 myself which failed within 4 months lel.

That sample size is too small to be signifiant, you probably got unlucky for all we know. I'm pretty sure there someone who had WD drives fail on him a lot  somewhere who is complaining about how WD is shit.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 6:53 PM, RaptorCandy said:

He posted a build that's worth over $3000 and the build i posted was around $2800 and you get more. About the software, I think they should implement that with other parts like the mobo or GPU.

"Worth"? Okay

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :