Razer Blade External HDD Problems and MOAR!

Hey Guys, I hope one of you can help me out here.

I know my way around computers and Windows, and yes i googled these issues before.

I switched from a desktop PC to a laptop for my videography work - so I need storage, some fast and some with high capacity.

All the HDD's from my PC had to go into external usb 3.0 cases so that i could connect them to the Blade.

Whats now happening is really wierd, and there are essentially two seperate Issues:

1. Disk 1 (In the disk manager) always gets marked as "read only" no matter what drive on what usb port in which ever case. If i unplug Disk1 and plug in a different SSD it shows up as read only.

All of the enclosures work and so do the USB-Ports, it seems like Disk 1 always gets marked as read only.

2. I had two bigger HDD's in my system before. If i plug them in they show up in the Disk Managment Tool but one (the 4tb) needs formatting to be used. The other one just says "No Media" but doesnt offer to assign a drive letter or make it active in any way.  They obviously contained Data and i dont want to format them.

They worked in my PC fine, but i cant check it now as my GPU failed - thats why i got the Blade now.

Hopefully someone can help me out here.

Thanks!

Bump! (If that's allowed)