Case to fit this obnoxious 1080mm rad?

My first thought is to try and mod it onto the side panel, and basically make it into that crazy "Totally silent" PC that Linus reviewed a while back, but with active cooling. Good lord what on earth are you going to cool with this.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

5 minutes ago, Spork829 said:

My first thought is to try and mod it onto the side panel, and basically make it into that crazy "Totally silent" PC that Linus reviewed a while back, but with active cooling. Good lord what on earth are you going to cool with this.

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

On 2017-5-3 at 7:42 PM, Natsoup said:

That is a disgracefully obnoxious unnecessary radiator, and I love it.

A cool way to go about it would be to mount it to the outside of a side panel, and drill holes and use pass through fittings to pass the tubing back into the case.

Alternatively, using some kind of stackable case system, like this: https://www.scan.co.uk/products/thermaltake-core-p200-pedestal-computer-chassis-compatible-with-dual-atx-psus-dismantlable-modular-d, though not this exact model, would probably work if you were to stack a couple of them on top of each other, with one being solely dedicated to the rad, pump(s) and PSU, and the other housing the components.