PC Does not boot after I installed new ram

I recently got more ram for my computer, as I have 16gb and wanted 32gb. When I installed it in my computer, the computer would turn on, the lights on the motherboard and graphics card would turn on, but the system would not boot. I am installing the same Ram that I have, and I am sure that the mother board supports it. I switched out the old ram for the new ram and the PC still would not boot. I am using all 4 slots in my motherboard, all of the ram sticks are 8gb. I thought it was a problem with the new ram, so I returned it and bought and re bought it. I still am experiencing the same problems. Any ideas? It might be the motherboard but I am pretty lost right now.

10 minutes ago, CoolBeans72 said:

I recently got more ram for my computer, as I have 16gb and wanted 32gb. When I installed it in my computer, the computer would turn on, the lights on the motherboard and graphics card would turn on, but the system would not boot. I am installing the same Ram that I have, and I am sure that the mother board supports it. I switched out the old ram for the new ram and the PC still would not boot. I am using all 4 slots in my motherboard, all of the ram sticks are 8gb. I thought it was a problem with the new ram, so I returned it and bought and re bought it. I still am experiencing the same problems. Any ideas? It might be the motherboard but I am pretty lost right now.

Check to make sure all the RAM is seated properly, and try testing with just 2 sticks (first test the 2 old sticks then the 2 new sticks and if you encounter problems with 2 stick test each stick separately)

1 minute ago, RAM555789 said:

Check to make sure all the RAM is seated properly, and try testing with just 2 sticks (first test the 2 old sticks then the 2 new sticks and if you encounter problems with 2 stick test each stick separately)

I'll try that. I forgot to mention that when I placed the ram in the slots, the new ram would not cause the thing that holds the ram in place to close.