PLEASE HELP ME HERE {access is denied}

hey!

ok, im super panicked...and dont know what to do except crying...i seek help...desperately 

recently i cut-pasted all of my data and pics on my external lenovo external hard drive...

the HD is 2TB..my data there is like 1.5TB..kindly note the data has some very important family pictures and some  very important backup projects..

so just today.. i connected my HD to my laptop to get some setup and stuff from it (laptop was 100% clean...cut-pasted) like skype setup and other initial stuff..

i scanned the disk for viruses..u know...just to be careful...the scan was complete and everything was fine...

BUT later...a dialog box prompt and said to scan and repair the drive...i was like  "k...lemme scan...dont want to be risky on my drive" 

the scan said there were some ERRORS in the drive...it said it may lead to future LOSS of data and other scary stuff...i pressed the REPAIR button,,,when it was completed..my drive had its same label but was NTFS and unaccessible...

i plugged it in 2 of my laptops...same thing...   i know formatting would make the drive ok again,..BUT what about my data?

pls help me....

Capture.PNG

v.PNG

use  data recovery software to get your data off.

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

kindly give me precise instruction how to deal with this issue...ty for reply :D someone is helping

For future reference, copy and paste data to backup if it isn't synchronizing automatically, and test your backups and drives your backups are on periodically.  Better still, have backups on multiple drives.

9 minutes ago, ali99 said:

kindly give me precise instruction how to deal with this issue...ty for reply :D someone is helping

Assuming this is just a normal boot error that external disks make and not some ransomware or disk failure, you can DL Recuva then install it, don't launch it yet, reformat the hdd using quick format then launch Recuva and let it search that drive for you data, assuming you know the names of the folders and files you then just click on the check box and click recover and wait for it to do its thing. This will take some time so make sure you have time to wait it out and DO NOT do anything on the PC while Recuva is running.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Just now, Leonard said:

Assuming this is just a normal boot error that external disks make and not some ransomware or disk failure, you can DL Recuva then install it, don't launch it yet, reformat the hdd using quick format then launch Recuva and let it search that drive for you data, assuming you know the names of the folders and files you then just click on the check box and click recover and wait for it to do its thing. This will take some time so make sure you have time to wait it out and DO NOT do anything on the PC while Recuva is running.

are u 100% sure that it would work?

like FORMAT the DISK? 

5 minutes ago, ali99 said:

are u 100% sure that it would work?

like FORMAT the DISK? 

Once it isn't a disk failure or say something like ransomware, yes it will. i have done 9 disks this way, if you reformat the disk using the long format it takes so frigging long for Recuva to get the data back it will frustrate you, i mean like days long, when you use the quick format Recuva finds the data quickly and the time to recover the data is way less. Now if the disk is failing like say damaged sectors then this is not 100% sure to work and you will need to run a different program like Stellar Phoenix which is a paid program.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.