Can you run your phone from your PC?

bendik1704

Hello, i was unlucky enough to ruin two screens on my phones ( Nexus 6p and Huahwei P8 ), i have the Samsung S8+ now and are satisfied whit that. But before when i had the Huawei and Nexus i used them to noteting how much money i used and what i have borrowd from different friends etc. I know for a fact that both phones work except the screen. So my questions is: Can i control thees phones from my PC and use my pc screen as screen for them, i dont care how cumbersome it will be since this is just one time task. Is it a program that can mby work as Bluestacks just using my phone insted? 

You can control your phone from your PC there are many softwares like Vysor, Mobizen, Wondershare MirrorGo. It will show your phone's screen on your computer screen and you can control it with your mouse.xD

Just now, 4klips said:

You can control your phone from your PC there are many softwares like Vysor, Mobizen, Wondershare MirrorGo. It will show your phone's screen on your computer screen and you can control it with your mouse.xD

Okey, thanks, i will try it now!