when i reinstall windows ,does it automatticly delete drive C and D?

due to me being drunk and fucking up somthing with the desktop i wanna fix it and the easiest way is to just start win10 from scratch.

A - is the SETTINGS --> update and security --> recover --> reset this pc     in win10  does practicly the same thing deleting the os(and everything else) and installing it again from a usb flash stick thingy?

B-can i delete both C and D this way?

thx for help

Right click your start menu and click disk management. Paste a screenshot here because I'm not sure what the problem is.

Yes, resetting the pc should make it like it's from scratch.

I edit my posts a lot.

If you install a copy of Windows to a drive that already has Windows installed without doing anything else, I believe it will create a "Windows.old" folder and put your prior installation files in that. Any drives that you aren't installing Windows to will be untouched unless you manually choose to format them during the step where you choose your installation partition.

1 minute ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Right click your start menu and click disk management. Paste a screenshot here because I'm not sure what the problem is.

Yes, resetting the pc should make it like it's from scratch.

disk managment wouldnt tell u much, basiclly i moved system apps(this PC folders) to D,when i wanted to move it back to C but theres an error(more details in another topic: 

i really dont know how,but i fuckin fixed it,desktop is now on C! thx for the help btw