550$ Pc build

9 minutes ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

oh lmao I just copied and pasted. I'll watch out next time. Also, how do I make it a dark theme?

Ok, I recommended him the Strafe because I bought a cheapo mechanical keyboard, wrong choice. Simply does not work, switches feel very different from the strafe I had before, and the lighting was just terrible. laggy and some of the leds won't produce certain colors. Waste of my money.

OK. If he's going to do much typing at all on this computer, I'd personally recommend Cherry MX Brown (or equivalent, like Razer orange) switches if he gets a mech. They're easier to type on and (in my opinion) don't impact games too much.

4 minutes ago, mindless_sheep said:

OK. If he's going to do much typing at all on this computer, I'd personally recommend Cherry MX Brown (or equivalent, like Razer orange) switches if he gets a mech. They're easier to type on and (in my opinion) don't impact games too much.

I think he should just look for what he likes. Everyone recommended MX browns for me, but I personally hated how light and non-tactile they were, so I switched to mx blues and they are amazing. He is not a very competitive gamer so that 2mm won't matter too much, but he will have to decide for himself.

P. S. I found mx browns light because my hands are very big and heavy. His mileage will vary.

22 minutes ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

I think he should just look for what he likes. Everyone recommended MX browns for me, but I personally hated how light and non-tactile they were, so I switched to mx blues and they are amazing. He is not a very competitive gamer so that 2mm won't matter too much, but he will have to decide for himself.

P. S. I found mx browns light because my hands are very big and heavy. His mileage will vary.

Yeah, that's fair.

to switch to the dark theme go to the bottom of the page and it should say theme with a arrow, click that and choose the night theme or dark theme or whatever its called.

The geek himself.