Is any 16 gb so dimm stick.

Panda of the Shadow

Nope.

Wait for DDR4, then wait for a motherboard and CPU to come out that supports it.

Otherwise you're stuck with 2x8GB.

I don't think they have 16GB DIMMs for laptops. You should stick to 2X8GB.

Quote me to get a reply!

I believe that the only sticks larger than 8 GB are made for server uses.. For a laptop, you'll need to stick with 2x8 

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Nope.

Wait for DDR4, then wait for a motherboard and CPU to come out that supports it.

Otherwise you're stuck with 2x8GB.

I'm asking for so-dimm ram.

if desktops dont have it, laptops wont have it either

... common sense

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Well, my comment still applies, you'll have to wait for a manufacturer to make a motherboard that can support a CPU that can support the DDR4 standard.

To be honest, I didn't read the "so-dimm" part  :wacko:

... common sense

I was answering for desktops, didn't know he was talking about laptop RAM until after I posted xD

... common sense

Well idk which brand that was but i know that brand showed of a 32gb stick. so yeah.

Well idk which brand that was but i know that brand showed of a 32gb stick. so yeah.

that was DDR4.... so yeah

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

that was DDR4.... so yeah

No it wasn't. That was the confusing part. It was a 32 gb stick of ddr3 under the headline : DDR4 coming soon.

No it wasn't. That was the confusing part. It was a 32 gb stick of ddr3 under the headline : DDR4 coming soon.

i found, it, ahhhh, server ram sticks, still pretty impresive, samsung just rules!