Ethernet no IP configuration

Sujalama
Go to solution Solved by Sujalama,

Ok. Today my additional 2 SP120 RGBs and the NZXT Grid+ V2 arrived so I shut down the PC, installed the fans and the Grid, turned on the PC and.... My internet works. WTF I have no idea why suddenly my internet works again. I hope it stays like that and doesn't decide to randomly not work again.

Thank you for taking so much time to help me fix the issue. I learned some nice troubleshooting steps through this but I hope I will never experience this issue again.

Can somebody please give @LegionOfOne a cookie for me? Thanks a lot man.

20 minutes ago, Sujalama said:

There you go

1492548166255-1391328528.jpg

What a weird and interesting problem. It's one I would love to spend time in person on honestly but i am a glutton for punishment haha. Try a clean install and just start off fresh. I think that will resolve your issue. If it doesn't we can look into network/router settings.

"Talk is cheap. Show me the code."

Will do. Thank you for your help up to this point, I really appreciate it. 

Just now, Sujalama said:

Will do. Thank you for your help up to this point, I really appreciate it. 

Yea of course, sorry I couldn't be of more help.

This must be a bad fkn joke. Reinstalled windows and still have no Internet connection -_-

Are you still 95% sure my network Adapter isnt defective? 

Please help me. I just want to be able to properly use my Computer again... Ipconfig /all 

1492551581254-161506218.jpg

I installed the Windows Update you linked to a few pages back but it didn't fix the issue

Ill go to sleep now. Should you read this feel free to give me as many instructions on what to try next as you want. 

Ok. Today my additional 2 SP120 RGBs and the NZXT Grid+ V2 arrived so I shut down the PC, installed the fans and the Grid, turned on the PC and.... My internet works. WTF I have no idea why suddenly my internet works again. I hope it stays like that and doesn't decide to randomly not work again.

Thank you for taking so much time to help me fix the issue. I learned some nice troubleshooting steps through this but I hope I will never experience this issue again.

4 hours ago, Sujalama said:

OMG Awesome!!! I am really glad that its working again for you. Sorry I meant to post earlier but i ran into time constraints and couldn't find some time to set aside. Thats really awesome though thanks for the update! Glad its working again!