Having USB issues with G910 Keyboard, G502 Mouse, and Xbox One Controller

It seems to only happen with these three devices everything else stays working and does not disconnect. They will disconnect and will not reconnect until I restart my pc, but if I plug them into my USB 3.1 Red Ports on the back of my motherboard they will be fine. It happens mostly randomly but I do know it will happen if I am using Adobe Premiere CC 2017 and it will happen while I am encoding a video or Playing a game too. This is my PC Link to my system specs. Can Someone please help it is getting very frustrating, I have tried updating drivers that helped for a little while, also tried changing to different USB 3.0 Ports that did nothing. Please and Thank You for any ones help.

Are you running all three from the same bank of USB ports? That sounds like a power draw issue potentially, especially if they're all plugged in to one header's bank of ports and the other ports are on a separate header. That thing about the 3.1 ports working might indicate that. What happens if you use a powered USB hub?

EDIT: Did some searching, people report the exact same issue with the G910 and G502 individually, and it's power draw issues. Get a powered hub, or run them on separate banks.

My current fleet!
Zerua - Workstation - i7-6700k, 32gb DDR4, GTX1070 | Azalera - Surface Pro 4 - i7-6650U, 16gb | Sarea - FreeNAS Server - E5-2407 1.2TB RAIDZ2

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:20 AM, JohnMLTX said:

Are you running all three from the same bank of USB ports? That sounds like a power draw issue potentially, especially if they're all plugged in to one header's bank of ports and the other ports are on a separate header. That thing about the 3.1 ports working might indicate that. What happens if you use a powered USB hub?

EDIT: Did some searching, people report the exact same issue with the G910 and G502 individually, and it's power draw issues. Get a powered hub, or run them on separate banks.

I have 4 on the back of the motherboard and 4 on the front of my case, My Xbox one Wireless adapter/Controller, Card Reader, and IPod are plugged into the ports on the front and I have the Keyboard, Mouse, AT2020 Mic, MyBook 6TB Ext HDD all plugged into the back. 

On 4/20/2017 at 5:51 PM, thegenerallee86 said:

I have 4 on the back of the motherboard and 4 on the front of my case, My Xbox one Wireless adapter/Controller, Card Reader, and IPod are plugged into the ports on the front and I have the Keyboard, Mouse, AT2020 Mic, MyBook 6TB Ext HDD all plugged into the back. 

That's 3 unpowered devices on each bank of ports. That's power draw issues. See if a powered hub changes anything.

My current fleet!
Zerua - Workstation - i7-6700k, 32gb DDR4, GTX1070 | Azalera - Surface Pro 4 - i7-6650U, 16gb | Sarea - FreeNAS Server - E5-2407 1.2TB RAIDZ2

Forgot to add that if I plug my mouse into the USB 3.1 Port and go to device manager and disable USB Root Hub (3.0) and re enable it'll start working again though

Just an update I just reinstalled windows and still does it but now when windows loads all usb 3.0 ports stop working when I open up my usb flash drives or other drives. I will be buying the usb powered hub today anyways and I even tried with my mouse and keyboard plugged into the 3.1 ports those still work no matter what though!

Just got my usb 3.0 powered hub and it still does the same thing and with all devices and still same error 

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

The USB hub failed to reset.

On 4/24/2017 at 1:15 PM, thegenerallee86 said:

Just got my usb 3.0 powered hub and it still does the same thing and with all devices and still same error 

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

The USB hub failed to reset.

That's a bad USB board on something plugged in. I've had that with dying card readers and flash drives. You'll have to test devices one at a time to see what the culprit is.

My current fleet!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, JohnMLTX said:

That's a bad USB board on something plugged in. I've had that with dying card readers and flash drives. You'll have to test devices one at a time to see what the culprit is.

Yeah I tried it with individual devices and it still did so now I am trying to contact asus so they will hopefully help me get an RMA!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the RMA one and still doing the same thing and I went ahead and bought another motherboard and went with the MSI X99A GAMING PRO CARBON LGA 2011-v3 Intel X99 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard from Newegg because it supports 128GB of Ram, USB 3.1, RGB, and I will not spend another 500 bucks on another motherboard and will keep trying to see if I can fix my Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10 though I may not even try because the new one immediately did the same thing and the minute I transfer data across devices on USB 3.0 all USB 3 and USB 2 ports would stop working and would not reset error 43 in device manager and I called them immediately back when it happened and now they say because it is in device manager it is a driver issue and not a hardware issue but I am pretty sure it is a hardware issue!