I'll show mine you show yours

Th3seg

Ok, looking at a bit of light hearted nostalgia here so started a new topic on showing your old time games collections, 

The only rule is you cant just google a game and post it you have to own it.. 

I'll start off with two of my own.

IMG_4587.JPG

IMG_4589.JPG

IMG_4590.JPG

Rally Championship from 1999 and Castrol honda Superbike from 1998! yay for old big box PC games! :D

20170417_131038.jpg

Edited by RollinLower
Forgot to upload the pic

6 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

Rally Championship from 1999 and Castrol honda Superbike from 1998! yay for old big box PC games! :D

20170417_131038.jpg

Wow.  rocking Win95 requirements to.. top marks!

Doom for the Mac to,    fighting force looks like its on of those double CD cases  proper old school :)

3 hours ago, Th3seg said:

Doom for the Mac to,    fighting force looks like its on of those double CD cases  proper old school :)

Yeah because we only owned macs back then, and yup it's a double CD case :P

Here are oldest I have on me atm. I have more at parents. But I was just there, so it'll be while.

IMG_3575.thumb.JPG.0625c214fc133c870bf85771efbb56e7.JPGIMG_3576.thumb.JPG.73c9bca2bf58cd0176f2f17b1abd1609.JPGIMG_3577.thumb.JPG.047a5b57503cebe4e6e59348e4bd394d.JPG

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Some today will never know the experience of using a map with GTA with all those in built  SatNavs.    Gone are the times you would pause the game figure out an escape route with a paper map,,  mess up your escape route and end up in the water shortly afterward.  Good times

Unreal tournament is still a go these days its in a  Alpha release, I still play this over at Epic website where you can download it,  and I am still rubbish to.

Well this thread was a leason in failed expectations for me :P

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:44 AM, Th3seg said:

snip

I miss those maps   :(

I have a shit ton of old games. But I hate taking pictures and posting them. Sorry OP

I7-7700k@5.1ghz + 1080ti @ 2050mhz + 32gbs Ram + 2TB SSD = CSGO

i7-6700k@4.9ghz + 980ti @ 1501mhz + 16gbs Ram + 1 TB SSD = Backup

i7-3770k@4.8ghz + 680 4gb + 32gbs Ram + 500gb SSD = Retired/Office work

ok I was holding back and work commitments made be of radar so to keep this going,,,, 

This is from the Atari ST days,  and before the internet .... yes before we had internet when we had to go out and actually enter the world into the sun light and buy a game,  you would walk to a place and look at the back of a box and make a decision if the game was worth the money....... no video or trailer just what a small amount of people and may be a magazine if you where lucky said if it was any good...

then you would buy it...    Millennium never disappointed fantastic game.. 

Keep them coming regardless if your a COD fan or Pac-Man,  gaming is ageless

IMG_4595.JPG

And for all those out there that know when Sony made games you will remember wipe out?   big PS game  yer woow PlayStation now I am talking..

well sort of,  meet Pygonis the makers of Wipeout a Liverpool (UK) based company that made the game and then sony bought them out,  prior to this buy out they made some of the most amazing games know to gamers in my opinion.

Lemmings anyone?....  google killing game show soundtrack,,,  loved it .

IMG_4598.JPG

Ok my pictures upside down.... but leaving it as and artistic appeal... honest :P

ok,  solution get them all in a big pile and take one good phot, let us worry about seeing them..   I do that its its a good response.

see below :)

IMG_4585.JPG