Here is my purchased build! Tell me what you think!

The Video Card is a placeholder for the MSI 1080 ti Gaming X when it becomes available again.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($349.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 Liquid CPU Cooler  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI Z270 GAMING M7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($248.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-4133 Memory  ($263.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 960 Evo 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($249.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Founders Edition Video Card  ($714.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Series Primo Aluminum ATX Full Tower Case  ($249.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($167.98 @ Newegg) 
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit  ($142.98 @ Newegg) 
Case Fan: Cougar Vortex PWM 70.5 CFM  120mm Fan  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: Asus VS228H-P 21.5" 1920x1080 Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($259.99 @ Best Buy) 
Keyboard: Logitech G710 Plus Wired Gaming Keyboard  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Wired Laser Mouse  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro  Headset 
Speakers: Logitech Z625 200W 2.1ch Speakers  ($147.28 @ Amazon) 
Total: $2956.13
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-13 07:06 EDT-0400

Edited by theCynicalMonk
Changed PCPP to BB Code

Get a headstart on your next build with Logical Increments! 

Logical Increments solves the biggest problem of building a PC: Knowing which parts to pick and making sure everything is 100% compatible. They curate a list of recommended PC builds using the best parts for your budget, all guaranteed to be well-balanced and a great value for the money.

2 minutes ago, theCynicalMonk said:

"The Video Card is a placeholder for the MSI 1080 ti Gaming X when it becomes available again..."

This looks like a CRAZY build... But do you have a single hyperlink that has the full list? lol 

Aspiring IT technician... The AF is getting in the way. Poet and PC enthusiast (of a lower caliber, so-to say) :)

Good specs but you could have got a fair bit more for your money. 1000W PSU is just overkill, the system can be run easily on less than half that. Even with two GPUs it would be overkill. 

EDIT: Also, use PCPP's BBCode markup for the forum, it will format correctly. 

3 minutes ago, PCn00b3000 said:

This looks like a CRAZY build... But do you have a single hyperlink that has the full list? lol 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9VtsgL

Here you go

3 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Good specs but you could have got a fair bit more for your money. 1000W PSU is just overkill, the system can be run easily on less than half that. Even with two GPUs it would be overkill. 

EDIT: Also, use PCPP's BBCode markup for the forum, it will format correctly. 

And How could I have gotten more for my money? I thought I did pretty well

Logical Increments solves the biggest problem of building a PC: Knowing which parts to pick and making sure everything is 100% compatible. They curate a list of recommended PC builds using the best parts for your budget, all guaranteed to be well-balanced and a great value for the money.

CPU cooler overkill (if you like RGB then nvm), mobo (a bit) overkill, RAM speed overkill, WD Black 4TB overkill, case overkill, PSU wattage overkill

8 minutes ago, PCn00b3000 said:

This looks like a CRAZY build

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

2 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

CPU cooler overkill (if you like RGB then nvm), mobo (a bit) overkill, RAM speed overkill, WD Black 4TB overkill, case overkill, PSU wattage overkill

It's meant to be an overkill build :)

Just now, ZM Fong said:

I'm not going to say that over half of the parts ARE "necessary", but if that's what he's looking for, then let him do it. And trust me... The 4TB of mechanical drive capacity, RAM frequency, and the case are all definitely not overkill at this point in time. With the amount of Steam games people have (including yours truly), 4TB is like one chip in the Frito's bag

Aspiring IT technician... The AF is getting in the way. Poet and PC enthusiast (of a lower caliber, so-to say) :)

4 minutes ago, theCynicalMonk said:

Here you go

cheaper heatsink, ram, mobo, storage, case and psu, or a mix of some of those, and went gtx 1080ti SLI with the money saved.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, theCynicalMonk said:

It's meant to be an overkill build :)

Then by definition you could get a much better bang for buck, why are you confused by his statement?

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

cheaper heatsink, ram, mobo, storage, case and psu, or a mix of some of those, and went gtx 1080ti SLI with the money saved.

I planned on keeping what i wanted in the build and getting another ti in the future

1 minute ago, theCynicalMonk said:

Here you go

Smaller PSU, less pricey case, slower RAM (3000MHz for DDR4 is a good price/performance point. At over 4000MHz you're paying a lot for not much gain in performance), black series drives are overly expensive, Windows license could have been bought for $30 from somewhere like Reddit, motherboard could be cheaper for not much compromise and the CPU cooler could be a good air cooler. 

All things that wouldn't impact performance much but would save a fair bit of money. Not saying your choices are bad. I own things like Dominator Platinums, which are not at all value oriented. Build is good, not everyone goes for pure value, as aesthetics and such play a part. 

I really appreciate the fact that theCynicalMonk came up with an entire list full of parts I could never afford... Lmfao

Just now, PCn00b3000 said:

I really appreciate the fact that theCynicalMonk came up with an entire list full of parts I could never afford... Lmfao

I have been saving for this and waiting for this for a VERY long time