Liquid cooling advice help?

Hi...i hv cooler master seidon 120v plus...n the problem was that the radiator screws r loose not all only four...i went to service center they told me we dont take physical damage product if ur thing is under warranty....so what can i do with this thing cudnt be sold because screw r loose...so any ideas if u know i hv to do dirty work i mean to say disassemble it..but i dont hv idea or tricks..they will take it back and give me new one...please tell me because it is useless and i want to sell it

4 minutes ago, razor007 said:

Hi...i hv cooler master seidon 120v plus...n the problem was that the radiator screws r loose not all only four...i went to service center they told me we dont take physical damage product if ur thing is under warranty....so what can i do with this thing cudnt be sold because screw r loose...so any ideas if u know i hv to do dirty work i mean to say disassemble it..but i dont hv idea or tricks..they will take it back and give me new one...please tell me because it is useless and i want to sell it

Find bigger screws?

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

First of all, try proper English, I can barely read that. Also, you probably shredded the screw thingies (I forget the proper term), like when you screw too hard it breaks the screw, which they can't do anything about. If they can replace it, you should do that for sure

11 minutes ago, Cerkoniav said:

First of all, try proper English, I can barely read that. Also, you probably shredded the screw thingies (I forget the proper term), like when you screw too hard it breaks the screw, which they can't do anything about. If they can replace it, you should do that for sure

definitely need big glasses to read...lol...do u know any tricks or ideas to make it bad??..i can open it from the down but i dont know what will happn next and there is a warranty sticker on the side... they will replace it thats what i am asking

30 minutes ago, vong said:

Find bigger screws?

Big screws??not a good idea for the case..i hv tried all the things like plastic bubbles and wiring it etc not working.listen first i want to sell it for that i hv to get new one..because i already hv deepcool maelstrom 120t....but this cm seidon is useless thats what i am asking how can i make it bad because they will replace it and i will sell it...u making my mind up and down lol

And i cannot sell it to anybody because if the screws r loose how can anybody screw it now do u get me??

the term is the screws have 'stripped' the radiator threads.

an old mod was to wrap a thin later of tape on the old threads of the screw and carefully tighten them to allow them to hold the object.

if the tape does not help, then the next thread size up needs to be sought after. three sizes are used: M3, 6-32, and M4 (smallest to largest).

the jump from M3 to 6-32 is not easy to just jam the new screw in and tighten (can be done, but obvious damage can occur). a tap should be used.

selling damaged product can be an issue, you must disclose the damage or risk a return and shipping on your behalf.

7 hours ago, Cerkoniav said:

Stripped the treads? Is that what you are alluding too? 

Desktop: Cooler Master MasterCase 5 | i7 6700k @4.7GHz 1.3v | Custom EKWB soft-tubing loop (CPU + GPU) (2x 240mm Alphacool rads)| Zotac GTX 1080 Founder Edition | Asus Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard | Samsung 850 EVO 512GB SSD | 4TB Seagate HDD | 2TB Seagate HDD | EVGA SuperNova G2 750 | Acer Predator XB271HK | https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/xzjRHN

4 hours ago, airdeano said:

the term is the screws have 'stripped' the radiator threads.

an old mod was to wrap a thin later of tape on the old threads of the screw and carefully tighten them to allow them to hold the object.

if the tape does not help, then the next thread size up needs to be sought after. three sizes are used: M3, 6-32, and M4 (smallest to largest).

the jump from M3 to 6-32 is not easy to just jam the new screw in and tighten (can be done, but obvious damage can occur). a tap should be used.

selling damaged product can be an issue, you must disclose the damage or risk a return and shipping on your behalf.

I know....what r u telling me i am not going to do it is difficult...hard work and not possible!!!

i am asking u that do u know any idea or trick to damage the aio from inside..they will replace it..if yes tell me because screw holes r loose and it is useless to sell anyone it is not going to mount....now u get me??

9 hours ago, razor007 said:

Big screws??not a good idea for the case..i hv tried all the things like plastic bubbles and wiring it etc not working.listen first i want to sell it for that i hv to get new one..because i already hv deepcool maelstrom 120t....but this cm seidon is useless thats what i am asking how can i make it bad because they will replace it and i will sell it...u making my mind up and down lol

And i cannot sell it to anybody because if the screws r loose how can anybody screw it now do u get me??

Look mate your english isn't good so it's hard to understand. You messed it up so live with it, not going to help you make it look like the aio broke by itself so you can get a warranty replacement.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

32 minutes ago, vong said:

Look mate your english isn't good so it's hard to understand. You messed it up so live with it, not going to help you make it look like the aio broke by itself so you can get a warranty replacement.

Lol...i dont sit whole day in front of a computer..ok i am asking u that do u know any idea or trick to damage the aio from inside.if yes tell me...they will replace it. because screw holes r loose and nobody will take frm me as it is not going to mount....now u get me??

answer is no, no trick to damage the system without making it look obvious that what was done to return it for warranty.

4 hours ago, razor007 said:

Lol...i dont sit whole day in front of a computer..ok i am asking u that do u know any idea or trick to damage the aio from inside.if yes tell me...they will replace it. because screw holes r loose and nobody will take frm me as it is not going to mount....now u get me??

(Seriously, don't) try putting it in the microwave...

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B