PC can't load certain programs and very slow reboot

Guuhan

Suddenly my computer starts taking a piss. In the morning my PC worked perfectly fine. As I noticed some programs were keep crashing, I decided to reboot my computer. This took over 3 minutes and I immediately saw that some programs didn't even launch at startup. Have tried restoring my computer to an older point, but somehow it got worse.

Also, if I try opening the windows explorer, if I try to click on my 2nd drive, the explorer crashes and forces me to restart.

From my experience, either a corrupted Windows install, a dying Hard Drive, or a pretty serious virus infection.

Check the S.M.A.R.T status of your drives and do a virus scan (if it's even stable to do one).

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Considered my drives dead, but would be very unfortunate that both my drives die at the same time. As far as virus, might caught up to something but I always stay away from shady stuff. 

Maybe an attempt to reinstall windows on my primary ssd. Would that be valid, before knowing the exact problem causing this? Atm I have a hard time even starting up a browser or any program really.

Received an error code 0x0000225 when I was exiting the bios.

At a cursory Google search of that error code it seems to relate to borked Windows files. If you haven't tried already, like the other person suggested try checking the health of the OS drive with things such as the S.M.A.R.T status. Alternatively if your drive manufacturer has specific tools available to check the status try those, I'm not sure if they will be the same as the S.M.A.R.T status but it couldn't hurt to try. This is of course if you can even load up any relevant programs to check these, also worth noting some (if not all modern) Motherboards usually have a S.M.A.R.T status report. 

Try booting into safe mode to see if the problems persist there. This potentially indicate whether or not if there is a virus causing this.  

If this fails my own next step would be a reinstall of the OS to see if thet rectifies the problem.