Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

Thanks Linus for this awesome giveaway, and good luck to all of ya' !

Hey Linus !!! Thank you for this amazing giveaway and a huge thanks to "Intel & Gigabyte " for providing " Intel core i7 3960x extreme edition , Gigabyte ga x79 ud3"

If i won it would be the best upgrade from my 9-year old pc :D

Cpu Intel pentium 4 3.0Ghz socket 478 single cored with "hyperthreading" 90NM manufactoring process with presscott architecture.

Motherboard Biostar P4VMA-M ver 2.3

Ram: Adata 512 mb ddr memory

Graphics card : Palit geforce 5700le

Even watching your videos or anybody else on Youtube on 360p my cpu struggles or sometimes lags and gets about 6 fps

or just trying open "internet explorer" you have to wait 2-3 minutes. I had problems at the time of the posting computer just freezed so had to restart my computer.

When i saw a cinebench with i7 3960x it destroyed about all processors at the stock speeds exept xeon e5 "hexa and octa" cored with "hyperthreading"

That cpu is the beast with that motherboard, It has 2.27 billion transistors and hexa hyperthreading so windows sees as a 12 cored cpu.

So thank you if you watched my post Linus and good luck everyone!!! :DDD

P.S Watching your vids from 2010

Better late than never FTW.

Good luck everyone!

Also ty from the Linus team for such a great chance to win! :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

This is an awesome giveaway, good work Linus and Slick ;)

Hey Linus !!! Thank you for this amazing giveaway and a huge thanks to "Intel & Gigabyte " for providing " Intel core i7 3960x extreme edition , Gigabyte ga x79 ud3"

If i won it would be the best upgrade from my 9-year old pc :D

Cpu Intel pentium 4 3.0Ghz socket 478 single cored with "hyperthreading" 90NM manufactoring process with presscott architecture.

Motherboard Biostar P4VMA-M ver 2.3

Ram: Adata 512 mb ddr memory

Graphics card : Palit geforce 5700le

Even watching your videos or anybody else on Youtube on 360p my cpu struggles or sometimes lags and gets about 6 fps

or just trying open "internet explorer" you have to wait 2-3 minutes. I had problems at the time of the posting computer just freezed so had to restart my computer.

When i saw a cinebench with i7 3960x it destroyed about all processors at the stock speeds exept xeon e5 "hexa and octa" cored with "hyperthreading"

That cpu is the beast with that motherboard, It has 2.27 billion transistors and hexa hyperthreading so windows sees as a 12 cored cpu.

So thank you if you watched my post Linus and good luck everyone!!! :DDD

P.S Watching your vids from 2010

It's a little creepy that you put everything in speech marks and list your entire PC spec including manufacturing process and architecture.

Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V LX | CPU Intel i5 3550 @ 3.30GHz | Graphics Card MSI Power Edition GTX 660 Ti @ 1302MHz | PSU Corsair TX650 | RAM 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1600MHz

Boot Drive 128GB OCZ Agility 4 | Recording HDD 500GB Seagate Barracuda | Games HDD 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor Dell U2312HM

First post! You guys do a sweet job and I hope I can get a build of the week if I win this contest.

Love your videos Linus and they have helped me so much in understanding PC hardware and choosing whats best for my setup many times!

Great Giveaway and good luck everyone!

Imagine winning this, be amazing to finally get higher end rig up and running

Posting to get an entry.

Great giveaway,just like your show..Great!!

Epic giveaway, thanks alot intel and gigabyte!!! :o

Fantastic giveaway! Thank you!