Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

mbum bum bum bum

My time to shine!!.

Wow, this is awesome.

Thank you, Linus!

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

Thanks for such a nice giveaway linus. Its nice to see your working hard to get us some nice stuff, we appreciate it!!

Damn I'm glad that I remembered to enter this contest at the last minute(sort of). This has to be the craziest online-giveaway I have ever had a chance to enter and even though the chance of winning is small it would have really sucked to forget to enter. Thanks so much for making this possible Linus, and lets not forget all the great people around you that keep this ship going like Slick with his tireless nights benchmarking/working on the forums(and lots of other stuff I'm sure), Diesel with his crazy-awesome editing that only seems to get better(check the "banned" corsair commercial, some crazy stuff).

Anyways, I'm not much of a "social networks" kind of guy so I don't have a Facebook or twitter account to share this on, but I figure I can at least make a twitter account right now since it seems easy enough.

EDIT: So it turns out twitter doesn't feel like sending me a confirmation email right now and doesn't let me post anything until my account is confirmed :/

Shares:

Forum: http://www.reddit.com/r/tech/comments/1be1a2/dont_forget_the_linustechtips_giveaway_that_ends/ (hope it doesnt get removed)

Hi. These last months I have been thinking about building the ultimate gamers rig in a relatively small form AND without use of any fans AT ALL.

The idea is to build a gaming rig with the use of heatpipes and a m-ATX card, preferably an Intel system.

I now have a nice looking Cooler Master Silencio 500 with a passive liquid cooling system (a HUGE aluminum radiator on the side of my case).

Asrock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3, Intel Sandy 2600k, 16GB G-skill Ripjaws 1600MHz, 4x120GB ssd in raid 10 with R/W around 4000MB/s-ish..

Runs 5GHz at 42*C and is EXTREMELY stable and SILENT.

This took a while to build and cost a insane amount of money, but now I see the weight/cost goes well beyond performance in a negative meaning.

This rig weighs well over 20Kgs and is not something you carry under your arm.

A new MB would be a GREAT starter for my new project.

Best regards

Anders

Great Competition! Thanks Linus, Intel and Gigabyte.

Well, I hope I win!!! Good luck all :D

Amazing Competition, Great Prizes, Thanks Linus for setting it up! Good Luck to Everyone!

thank you for these contest and would love to win these for my oldest son and would love to allow him to spend the extra money on a videocard.

holy crap thanks Linus, Intel and Gigabyte would love to win this awesome set up

Awesome Giveaway! Would be so sweet to win!!

This would be really awesome to win!

Thanks linus and the entire tech tips crew!