Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

Hey everyone.

This is a pretty amazing giveaway. :)

I have been following Linus before he was this famous. At least 3 years... This forum is showing me that whoever evolves will win the race in anything. I also hope Linus made clear communication to his contributors and sponsors so that he doesn't end up like Elric. They are both so cool, but Linus is better IMAO. Anyway, forum is a nice little startup, and they will be increasing their user number by doing this kind of prizes. Good luck to everyone! I will perhaps start to use the forum more often.

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck everyone

I need an upgrade, this would be awesome. Thanks guys!

craziness...good luck everyone

Fantastic give away Linus. Thanks to Intel and gigabyte. This would be great to win.

I am just finishing maxing out my current system and if it weren't for good luck I wouldn't even had been able to get some of the parts new it is getting that old...

Fairly shortly in the future my only recourse left would be to build a new system when money is tight. so if I were to win this thiese would be greatly appreciated (not to mention out of my price range otherwise).

Unfortunately I can't honestly take part in the recommending of the VIP TechZone App because I don't have either of the platforms it runs on (and Bluestacks does not play well with my system) so I can't go and recommend it just to get bonus entries as much as I want them. For all I know that app is as amazing as INTEL and Gigabyte were for donating the prize.

Good luck to everyone entering (although I hope you don't mind if my luck is just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit better!)

Wow Incredible giveaway.. Way to go...

Awesome giveaway!!! I've always wanted an upgrade like this!!!

If. I win.i will tell ever person at My group here in the Philippines,Davao. Known as dcwired. Intel is so fast. Gigabyte is one of the famous brand here. Even I don't win. Its ok. At least I can support my group . Here .tnx Linus and slick for making this video's in YouTube. Last time I was a noob. But now. I'm not. If I win this. You will make my dreams come true. Tnx for Intel and gigabyte for this opportunity to join this contest :)

Love Intel and Gigabyte products .... the core i7 3960x and the Gigabyte X79-UD3 is like a dream ...bt unfortunately i cant afford them .. bt nwayz Awesome Giveaway ... Thankx Linus , Intel and Gigabyte... Cheers... :D :D :D

[h=2][/h]

Been a fan for years but guess now is as good a time as any to come out of hiding in hopes of winning an amazing prize. Keep up the great work Linus.

oh man my chance to actually move away from AMD, thanks linus for carrying even for those who live in the old continent.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

What a fantastic giveaway you guys have struck with Intel and Gigabyte. Please count me in as I've been trying to justify an upgrade to my case (Antec P180 Mini) for a year now but the wife just says no as my motherboard doesn't need anything bigger.

I'm batman and i think this is a awesome giveaway