Branding of SSDs.

I am planning on upgrading my system's storage, however I have came to I dilemma. With my budget of £180-£200 I can not find two of the same model SSD with 500MB/s+ sequential read and write, in both 240/256GB and 480GB capacity. So I am here to ask whether it is worth using two different branded Solid State Drives to serve separate purposes; I am planning on purchasing the Drevo X1 Pro 256GB and the SanDisk Ultra II 480GB. Do you believe these would work well together? Or do you have any recommendations for my purchasing?

Running two different SSD brands won't affect the performance of either of them, i have a Kingston and a Crucial in my pc, both work as they should.

On that note, i'd suggest looking at the Crucial mx300's, good budget SSD's.

http://www.ebuyer.com/754196-crucial-mx300-275gb-sata-iii-2-5inch-ssd-ct275mx300ssd1?mkwid=s_dc&pcrid=51482419619&pkw=&pmt=&gclid=CjwKEAjw8ZzHBRCUwrrV59XinXUSJADSTE5kj1R4aTUlwitiwiFUZ3trwchzbA4NKWdwNLd8OHVpthoCkZfw_wcB

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

seq reads/writes don't mean much in real world performance it's mainly just e-penis

you should just be looking at performance under loads, which are really what matters in real-world

best performance to price is sk hynix sl308 or mx300 as suggested above

idk

Thanks for the advise. I was only using Sequential reads as a basic guideline; of course I would have a closer look at benchmarks ect. before purchasing. But I have been looking at the drives and they seem within budget, and seem to do the job. Thanks once again.