What the very best FPS mouse?

lolzisgoodforu

What the very best mouse for first person shooters like call of duty an battlefield, price is completely irrelevant, i would like a few programmable buttons on it too

I would say G402. Been using it for month.

Its simple,accurate,comfortable and thanks to delta zero technology the sensor is accurate af even if u whoop the mouse like a lunatic.

There are 8 programmable button and the button placement is perfect for my hands.

Bear in mind that i have a slightly small hands but not too small.

Behold the power of Chuck Norris the forbidden one.

I personally use a Corsair M65 Pro RGB and I'm very satisfied. The CUE software is really good and being able to automatically switch DPI profiles upon app launch is awesome. The stock weight (with all three weights in the bottom) is rather heavy for my taste so I'm running it with all three weights removed and if you look for a REALLY lightweight mouse, this still might not be for you. But other than the weight maybe being a bit too high for some people I'm struggling to find anything wrong with it. Ergonomics are great (I have rather small hands), RGB lighting is always a nice touch, sensor is great and the clicks are nice too. Also features programmable back/forward buttons, programmable scroll wheel click and a sniper button that lowers your DPI while holding it.

WHIPLASH

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @4.7GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2x8GB @3000MHz

MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS

CASE: Fractal Design Define S

i'm gonna come in with really unhelpful sounding advice again...

the best mouse, is the one that feels the best in your hand. it's much comparable to the scene of the first harry potter movie where harry goes to pick his wand. it may be a very good wand, but if it doesnt suit the wizard, it's not gonna do great things.

at points like these i really like to stress how amazing brick & mortar stores are where you can "grope" the different available mice, and make your choice that way. i prefer my mice to be big (big hands ;)) and have some weight to them, so i actually feel like i'm moving something about, while some may call those same mice heavy and unwieldly. some prefer their mice to look like a tamed transformern while others prefer the symmertical "classic mouse". then there's stuff like laser vs optical, DPI values ranging from stupid to ridiculous, and the vareous backend software packages. something specific that i really like about logitech's stuff (which appareantly isnt a thing for others) is that their peripherals connect as multiple seperated devices, the ones that can be plug & play are (for example, my mouse connects as a p&p mouse, p&p keyboard for programmed keyboard presses) and they have a seperate "device" to interface with logitech G software, so in case all goes horribly downhill on the software side, you still have a p&p mouse and keyboard.

G402

20170325_004946.thumb.jpg.5b3bcd09594712b946da0b3ff3ecbf6e.jpg

G502 gets my vote.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I use the M65, its great bar one thing! That Zoom button on the side is easily activated "accidently"

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Something with a high polling rate and (more importantly) a high maximum tracking speed (for low sensitivity gaming).

But just pick a mouse that has the features (buttons, software, RGB, etc) you need and has a shape that fits you best (probably most important).

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

Anything Logitech.

I have a intel xeon cpu and a 1070 i hope this makes you salty.

Well this is quite subjective... It's gonna vary person to person and what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander... I can play fps with just about any mouse once it feels comfortable in my hand, I only got an adjustable mouse since sometimes I need a slow ass dpi for accuracy.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)