Ryzen possibly held back by Nvidia's drivers

Is this video related to this thread? 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

22 hours ago, done12many2 said:

I didn't even know who the hell AdoredTV was until seeing this thread, but after looking at his home page, I can understand your post a bit more.  Seems like a very biased reviewer.  

You do realize, if he would be biased, the Intel would not have won and the Nvidia also would not have won overall.

I really hate people jumping to conclusions, just because he admitted he is a fan, where he really put A LOT of effort in to it. People also not able to draw their own conclusions is somehow a disease that has spread all over the globe...>:(

21 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

Is this video related to this thread? 

ME: Andromeda is one of the prime example for that. We know the Frostbite engine is capable of SO MUCH MORE.

Good news everyone...!

2 minutes ago, David89 said:

You do realize, if he would be biased, the Intel would not have won and the Nvidia also would not have won overall.

I really hate people jumping to conclusions, just because he admitted he is a fan, where he really put A LOT of effort in to it. People also not able to draw their own conclusions is somehow a disease that has spread all over the globe...>:(

First things first, I find it funny that you decided to comment on my support of another post instead of going to the source.  Low lying fruit is the real problem spreading all over the globe.

Nice contradiction within your own statement.  You basically said he's not biased, but he is a biased all in one comment.  "Just because he admitted he is a fan" is the very definition of bias.  That's what fans do.  They align to their team.

Sorry, but that's just idiotic. I'm not going to argue with you any more. Your generalizations are pointless and it doesn't matter if i pick the source or yours, because the bottom line is the same: Instead of logical reasoning you both (and others) jump to conclusions, that can not be aligned with the facts. (Completely ignoring the fact, that double quoting is bad practice...)

- Nvidia crippling it's own performance? Well, please explain to me, why NV-Cards are that bad at DX12 then.

- ROTR doesn't perform "bad". It's inconsistent on DX11 with NV-Cards, but - oh wonder - at DX12 it's consistent enough to explain stray results with measurement error, since the difference is only 1-2%. There are others who tested this and had pretty much the same results in performance difference - AdoredTV isn't the only one who measures this.

- It isn't only ROTR. But ROTR at DX12 uses the Draw Call Logic more efficiently (depending on the location, since ROTR seems a bit cobbled together)

Star Wars: Battlefront is pretty much the same, as well as Battlefield 1, where a R9 Fury is faster than a 1070 on DX12.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is another example. A R9 Fury is faster than a 1080. Please explain THAT. Nvidias DX12 performance is absolute crap.

As for the biased thing...i stand by what i said and it doesn't contradict itself. Being a Fan is not the very definition of bias. What it does show however is how narrow minded some people are. I am a total AMD Fan by default. Intel has had the better CPUs for a long time now, and the i7-7700K is still the best CPU you can get for gaming, but it isn't the most sensible thing to do. DX12 and Vulkan are the Future, so you will get better Performance and i also agree with Adored TV, that the i5-2500k lost it's lead over the FX-8350 in certain games, just because of proper optimization. And he wasn't the only one to show that: GN was also showing that.

But i said i won't argue with you any more, so that's that.

Good news everyone...!

11 minutes ago, David89 said:

Sorry, but that's just idiotic. I'm not going to argue with you any more.

...but then all of this.  Continual contradictions withing your last two posts.

12 minutes ago, David89 said:

Your generalizations are pointless and it doesn't matter if i pick the source or yours, because the bottom line is the same: Instead of logical reasoning you both (and others) jump to conclusions, that can not be aligned with the facts. (Completely ignoring the fact, that double quoting is bad practice...)

- Nvidia crippling it's own performance? Well, please explain to me, why NV-Cards are that bad at DX12 then.

- ROTR doesn't perform "bad". It's inconsistent on DX11 with NV-Cards, but - oh wonder - at DX12 it's consistent enough to explain stray results with measurement error, since the difference is only 1-2%. There are others who tested this and had pretty much the same results in performance difference - AdoredTV isn't the only one who measures this.

- It isn't only ROTR. But ROTR at DX12 uses the Draw Call Logic more efficiently (depending on the location, since ROTR seems a bit cobbled together)

Star Wars: Battlefront is pretty much the same, as well as Battlefield 1, where a R9 Fury is faster than a 1070 on DX12.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is another example. A R9 Fury is faster than a 1080. Please explain THAT. Nvidias DX12 performance is absolute crap.

As for the biased thing...i stand by what i said and it doesn't contradict itself. Being a Fan is not the very definition of bias. What it does show however is how narrow minded some people are. I am a total AMD Fan by default. Intel has had the better CPUs for a long time now, and the i7-7700K is still the best CPU you can get for gaming, but it isn't the most sensible thing to do. DX12 and Vulkan are the Future, so you will get better Performance and i also agree with Adored TV, that the i5-2500k lost it's lead over the FX-8350 in certain games, just because of proper optimization. And he wasn't the only one to show that: GN was also showing that.

Yet you continue to miss the entire point.  You know, the one you chose not to quote?  I'm not debating any of this stuff that you've just listed in your short story above.  I simply agreed with another LTT members comment on bias and all of a sudden you're preaching to the world.  Who's doing the arguing again?

17 minutes ago, David89 said:

Sorry, but that's just idiotic. I'm not going to argue with you any more. Your generalizations are pointless and it doesn't matter if i pick the source or yours, because the bottom line is the same: Instead of logical reasoning you both (and others) jump to conclusions, that can not be aligned with the facts. (Completely ignoring the fact, that double quoting is bad practice...)

People cannot think subjectively or see passed their own noses in a lot of areas, don't do what i did though.

I have a intel xeon cpu and a 1070 i hope this makes you salty.

14 minutes ago, Aphexxis said:

People cannot think subjectively or see passed their own noses in a lot of areas, don't do what i did though.

I'd disagree with this.  Most LTT members have no problems with thinking subjectively.  

That's why they have a problem with folks forcing their opinions on others as you attempted to do in your last 3 thread, which were closed.  Your continued insults (which were rightfully deleted by mods) don't help your credibility out much with this or any community. 

8 hours ago, done12many2 said:

Nice contradiction within your own statement.  You basically said he's not biased, but he is a biased all in one comment.  "Just because he admitted he is a fan" is the very definition of bias.  That's what fans do.  They align to their team.

That's patently false.  I am a fan of AMD, and have never run anything BUT AMD processors (going all the way back to the 486 DX/2 66MHz).  I can still admit when AMD isn't performing well.  I give them the benefit of the doubt, being the underdog and all, but I can still acknowledge their flaws.  Being a fan =/= being a fanboy.  The two are not synonymous.

7 hours ago, done12many2 said:

I'd disagree with this.  Most LTT members have no problems with thinking subjectively.  

That's why they have a problem with folks forcing their opinions on others as you attempted to do in your last 3 thread, which were closed.  Your continued insults (which were rightfully deleted by mods) don't help your credibility out much with this or any community. 

I'm thinking he meant to write "objectively" rather than "subjectively".

11 minutes ago, Jito463 said:

That's patently false.  I am a fan of AMD, and have never run anything BUT AMD processors (going all the way back to the 486 DX/2 66MHz).  I can still admit when AMD isn't performing well.  I give them the benefit of the doubt, being the underdog and all, but I can still acknowledge their flaws.  Being a fan =/= being a fanboy.  The two are not synonymous.

Thanks for letting us know.  

9 minutes ago, Jito463 said:

I'm thinking he meant to write "objectively" rather than "subjectively".

Again, thanks.