Sperkowskys Build

sperkowsky

wI6HezK.png

Hey guys sperkowsky here and this is my Gaming build, Enjoy!

First off is the specs

✪ Nzxt Phantom 410 

✪Amd 8350 

✪Corsair H80i 

✪Amd Radeon 7950 Oc 

✪240gb Neutron Ssd 

✪Asrock 970 Extreme 4 

✪Western Digital Black 500gb 

✪corsair 500watt psu 

✪5 Corsair sp120 quiet editions 

✪Nvidia Gts 8800 Coaster

✪8gbs of corsair vengence blue ram

Now heres some pictures

First off is My peripherals

Mouse - Razer Deathadder 2012 (got the 2012 because I wanted the blue leds)

3Ac9lR9.jpg

Keyboard - Razer arctosa (terrible upgrading very soon)

Headset - Corsair 1500s Dolby 7.1 (love them)

xO76bFh.jpg

Mic - Blue snowball chrome edition (alright mic ok for what im doing)

4fzHUy4.jpg

Drawing tablet - Wacom tablet (love it good for drawing and editing)

aJaY9uO.jpg

Now to the outside of the build

sAe0xow.jpg

ONdlGI2.jpg

BTPnraD.jpg

tHTukiP.jpg

Now to the inside

xcbnq36.jpg

V19WIJ9.jpg

HQhAZ2H.jpg

Thanks for viewing. This is only my 2nd build and Im only 14 so please dont give me too much hate.

Ps. I have the blue glow on the back due to a custom led setup around my setup.

2nd "High end"  build and your 14, Lucky! :P

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

The images just died however I'm pretending to visualize so awesome stuff with laser lighting everywhere :)

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I like very much. Lucky how you have your PC next to your bed :(

That wallpaper!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Why is the text so biggg?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

You have a headset and a dedicated microphone

Wat.jpg

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Very nice keep it up. Always enjoy to hear that somebody had to work for something instead of their parents just buying whatever.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

Same motherboard. Sadly I have received 2 faulty ones from Asrock (pretty pathetic). Nicely done though

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Same motherboard. Sadly I have received 2 faulty ones from Asrock (pretty pathetic). Nicely done though

I built a pc with that motherboard as well and it locks up for 10-15 seconds at a time whenever it feels like it. 

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

wait what is that printer doing under your desk 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

just put the printer in the room where your router is, put it on network or whatever you call it :P

smart you made the pictures like that, so that nobody can nag about your cable management :D :D (these bitches are a pain in the ass about that! (sorry bitches :P :p :P) )

indeed nicely done, i guess most 14y olds don't have stuff like that, consider yourself lucky ^^

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Nice setup! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

just put the printer in the room where your router is, put it on network or whatever you call it :P

smart you made the pictures like that, so that nobody can nag about your cable management :D :D (these bitches are a pain in the ass about that! (sorry bitches :P :p :P) )

indeed nicely done, i guess most 14y olds don't have stuff like that, consider yourself lucky ^^

haha funny someone noticed what i did about kinda removing the whole cable management thing from the pictures. Im one of those people who isnt going to sit there stressing myself out managing cables with zip ties that will take me forever to undue if i upgrade. I just make it look good for the small window on the case :P

Wut is the first high end?

Its my dads pc and soon to be my sheild pc

Nzxt vulcan

400watt psu

Nvidia 650

Amd 4100

Some micro atx am3+ mobo from gigabyte

8 gigs of no name ram

60gb patriot pro ssd

500gb wd blue

So yeah i consider that rig to be low end but hey everyones different

14 and such a rig?! Jesuschrist.  envy much

I guess I'm an old f*ck.  And to think my rig 10 years ago was  a Pentium 3  667 MHz and a Voodoo 3-3000.

Sorry about that ^. 

Also, why use such a huge font? BTW, the title "my build" is near unreadable.

Make more pics of the inside pls?

Nicely done though. :)

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

14 and such a rig?! Jesuschrist.  envy much

I guess I'm an old f*ck.  And to think my rig 10 years ago was  a Pentium 3  667 MHz and a Voodoo 3-3000.

Sorry about that ^. 

Also, why use such a huge font? BTW, the title "my build" is near unreadable.

Make more pics of the inside pls?

Nicely done though. :)

Thx for me the title was fine I was trying to a panorama thing with photoshop and it didnt turn out great. for the pictures of inside... I was hiding my cable management lol

• 2 weeks later...

Dude! I'm 15 myself! Im on my second rig also, with the Phantom 410. My specs are, i7 2600K@4.7GHz, ASUS 7970 DC2@ 1250MHz core for benching and 1202MHz for gaming with 6060MHz mem, giant Phanteks P14 on 2600K, Thermaltake TPG 850W which I bought for 70USD, Samsung 840Pro boot drive, WD Caviar blue for storage, AsRock Z77 Extreme 4. Srry for the unorganizedness of spec list. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8gppsudughygopl/lHSj3pXRk9 (benchies of system).

I found this thread from searching "Phantom 410" and found your clean, nice rig. 

Current rig :  |CPU: 2600K @ 4.8GHz|   |GPU: EVGA ACX GTX 980 @ 1.5GHz| |Ram: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X|   |Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Blue 500GB, WD Black 1TB|  |Motherboard: AsRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3|   |Cooler : Black Phanteks TC14PE (3 Corsair AF140s)|   |Power Supply : Thermaltake TPG-850M|  |Case: Phantom 410 Black|