Need help moving my PC on the Airplane for uni.

deathlaf

So there is a new "carry on luggage ban" that has taken place. http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/21/15000424/laptop-ban-us-airports-muslim

And unfortunately, I'm in one of those banned airports :(. I was going to buy a small roller bag take my PC to carry on but looks like that won't be happening right now.

Here is my partlist: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xG438K

Now how do you suggest I take my pc with me on plane?

1) Remove all the components and place them in their original packaging and take them as a carry on (Dont know if individual parts are banned)

2) Remove Gpu/ cpu cooler, put those on original packaging, and hand it over to the TSA to place it inside a "checked baggage" which will eventually go to the luggage compartment. (AKA PC meeting its demise)

So what do you guys suggest?

Thanks for your time.

What about loading it up in a box with shit tones of foam and shipping it to where you need it? It might take longer to get to you, but I would assume that a shipping company would be slightly better than low paid airline workers. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

On 3/27/2017 at 7:55 PM, casbro11 said:

What airline?

Turkish Airlines. I read that it has to to with the airport not the airline though.

On 3/28/2017 at 6:16 PM, Donut417 said:

What about loading it up in a box with shit tones of foam and shipping it to where you need it? It might take longer to get to you, but I would assume that a shipping company would be slightly better than low paid airline workers. 

Oh man you have no idea how are stuff handled here, its all the same