Quick CPU Question

6 minutes ago, GTBTK said:

Are you in the country that the ebay page came from? If so, I suggest that you look locally rather than on ebay, you might find some deals there. 

There are none, and here it is impossible to find an i7 2600K (ohh and btw, if I am going to upgrade and old gen CPU, I want it to be a K at least, will overclock once I get a new mobo). I will have to buy one that will be shipped from other countries :/ 

10 minutes ago, GTBTK said:

you will not be able to overclock the 2600K in that motherboard, you would be better off just buying an i7-2600 if you can find one cheaper and if you are keeping the H61. 

The 250W power supply is also too small for an i7 2600K CPU which has a 95w TDP

I am running an i7-2600@4.4Ghz in a z68 Motherboard with a gtx 1070 and while it will not make as many frames a second as a 7700K but it still runs pretty good and will do a 15200 in Firestrike.. 

I have a 1050W power supply I am covered there, ohh and btw I bought it for $40 brand new. One hell of a deal I gota say.

4 hours ago, WhatComesAround said:

Thanks and is there maybe a way to find the model number without opening up my pc? Like some Motherboard-Z program or something?

Speccy