Feedback on displaying statistics in LTT videos

Hi,I want to give some feedback to the LTT team on how they display statistics in their videos. And don't get me wrong I love statistics but how you display the statistics are sometimes equally important. And I find it very strange that when they display the performance of a card or a program they swap the positions of the objects. 

For example: in their latest ryzen overklocking guide video where they compared results between the 1700x, 1700x (over clocked ), 1800x and the Intel i7 7700. When displaying these results they always ordered the performance from better to worse performance. This is a common and a useful practice when there are only one or maybe two graphs you want to show off. but if you show multiple graphs in a short amount of time,  then it's much more intuitive to have the processors "locked" in place. First make an logical  order (I.e price, performance or chronological) and then stick with it. Then the viewer doesn't have to look at the labels all the time to make sure they are reading the graphs right. The viewer  wanna look at the fancy graphs, not in what order the names are in. 

And sure it's less of a problem when there are just a few things to keep track of but in some of their videos they can have 7 or more different elements. 

Ironically the i7 statistics was the easiest processor to follow since it was always at the top. Even though the video was about the amd line and the i7 used to put the ryzen in correct perspective. 

If you want to re order the tested products in every graph then you should at least link each product to each own color so that you can then get a rough idea. Maybe in this example the i7 could be blue, the over clocked processor be gold since it's the focus of the video and have the other two ryzen processors use red and orange. 

Anyway this is all my opinion and I might be the only one feeling this way but I'd like to give this feedback since I'm super confused whenever they show any type of bar graphs from performance tests in their videos. 

Have a good one!