reinstallation of all peripheral devices

Tiwaz

Hey LTT community!

I just wanted to know if its possible to force the pc to reinstall the drivers of all peripheral devices (keyboard, mouse, joystick) cuz I might be running into driver issues and it would be good to know whether and how its possible?

thanks in advance,

Tiwaz

This might not be the solution your are looking for, but if you want, you can go into the device manager and select your devices go into their properties and then that will give you the driver information. You should be able to delete the driver from there.

Owner Of The USRG

Trust Me, I'm an engineer and IT Technician

It shouldn't blow up, I think.

COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS!!!

2 hours ago, Kyle The Engineer said:

This might not be the solution your are looking for, but if you want, you can go into the device manager and select your devices go into their properties and then that will give you the driver information. You should be able to delete the driver from there.

sorry, but i am not gonna fiddle aroundw ith device manager, know someone who did that and basically need a fresh install cuz his USB didnt work anymore..any other options?

17 hours ago, Tiwaz said:

sorry, but i am not gonna fiddle aroundw ith device manager, know someone who did that and basically need a fresh install cuz his USB didnt work anymore..any other options?

Not that I am aware of (That wouldn't risk your function to power on you computer).

Owner Of The USRG

Trust Me, I'm an engineer and IT Technician

It shouldn't blow up, I think.

COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS!!!