GOING TO BUY NEW PC SO I WANNA BUILD THIS RIG . SHOULD IT WILL BE ALL RIGHT OR NOT? 

•MOTHERBOARD :- GIGABYTE AORUS Z270X GAMING K5

•PROCESSOR :- INTEL CORE i5 7500 , 3.40 GHz , With Turbo Boost 3.80 GHz 

•RAM :- AVEXIR CORE SERIES 8 GB DDR4 , 2400 MHz

•GPU :- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 , 6GB G1

•PSU :- CORSAIR VS550. 550 WATT

•CASE :- NZXT S340 MATTE BLACK 

I dont need CD/DVD ROM AND HDD . I have those already . So please tell me soething about this rig . Or Suggest me good peripheral in this BUDGET

Just now, Akash Rock said:

GOING TO BUY NEW PC SO I WANNA BUILD THIS RIG . SHOULD IT WILL BE ALL RIGHT OR NOT? 

•RAM :- AVEXIR CORE SERIES 8 GB DDR4 , 2400 MHz

•GPU :- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 , 6GB G1

•PSU :- CORSAIR VS550. 550 WATT

•CASE :- NZXT S340 MATTE BLACK 

I dont need CD/DVD ROM AND HDD . I have those already . So please tell me soething about this rig . Or Suggest me good peripheral in this BUDGET

personally i'd wait a few weeks to see the ryzen 5 benchmarks with their 6 core 12 threads before buying this  

Jesus the caps and English are real. The build will work just fine, but a z270x board with a 7500 CPU? No real point. You could try for a bios updated h110. And a good peripheral in that budget? What budget? You never gave us a budget or currency.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

Not need to buy Z270 if you can't overclock. You need to buy a K series processor for it. I would recommend waiting for Ryzen 5 Reviews, since they are coming April 11th.

Also, don't buy that power supply, it's trash. Get something like the EVGA B2 or Seasonic S12.

Lastly, please use pcpartpicker and don't just copy the entire setup into a post (just give us the link to your build on pcpartpicker)

This might help: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/builds/

3 minutes ago, Akash Rock said:

You don't need a Z270 motherboard for non-K CPU ;) 

Main Rig - AMD Ryzen 1800X @ 3.9 - NZXT Kraken X62 - MSI X370 SLI PLUS - G.Skill TRIDENT Z RGB 16GB 2667MHz - 2 x Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080 WindForce OC - NZXT S340 (Purple-White) - OCZ 120GB, Seagate 1TB - Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold - SAMSUNG S24D590 24", HP L1950g - Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum - Creative Cambridge Sound Works + two random Philips speakers, Logitech G430 headset - Win 10 Pro x64

Retro Gaming PC - ASUS T3

Server - HP ProLiant DL380 G6(Currently assembling it) - 2 x Intel Xeon E5520 2.26GHz 8MB Quad Core Processor

NAS - Zyxel NSA320S 2 x Seagate Constellation ES 2TB(RAID1) - QNAP TS-212 1 x 500GB

-=Logitech FanBoiiiiiiii=-

I love NZXT as well <3

So then should i go for GIGABYTE B250 GAMING B8??

2 minutes ago, Akash Rock said:

You must be one angry person.

Yes, since you won't be overclocking any time soon, the b-series should be fine. Just make sure it has all the features you need and the right socket and yada yada yada

All of the usual stuff

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Yes I checked the features of this mobo and its okay . Its support 7th gen cpu and max Ram 64gb . 

21 minutes ago, Akash Rock said:

Wait 2 weeks for Ryzen 5. It probaly offers much better price to performance, which will lead to the i5 dropping in price.

change the psu..and if u want to use a z270 buy a faster ram 3200mhz otherwise a b250. and  buy the nzxt elite matte black its worth the extra.

first of all, budget? currency? aiming?

and what you should change from that build is getting a b270 motherboard, s12ii 520 power supply and swap the 1060 to a rx 480 8gb

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)