Is there a way to run a program without it being shown as running?

trzasku

I think about using a program for poker whose function is to send me the most fresh data of my oponnents. This program works by sending to my datebase hand informations and another software that then makes a profile for each player. The problem is this type of software is not welcome on some poker rooms. I think they scan your active programs and that is why I want to ask you if there is a way to run this program without it being show as an active task?

This is the program I am speaking about: https://hhmailer.com/en/soft.php This is the information you can find on their site but I am not sure how to Virutal Machine or Parallel LAN PC.

eb9aaf88f00713508f90178f78f8eb9e.png

you could probaly change the name of the aplication to a windows aplication

Edited by Vernw3

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

So... You want help cheating at gambling?

No exactly. This is my work and on most sites this program is allowed just not on the one I prefer to play. That is why I ask you if there is a possibility because I know you have more wisdom than me in this topic.

No they could still see it after your done with that PC  They should have program hidden somewhere which sees programs you use

is the poker room in a web browser or is is a program? say I wanted to look at the information how would you tell me to do it?

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

I did update the first post. They speak something about a Virutal Machine or Pararel PC?

9 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

is the poker room in a web browser or is is a program? say I wanted to look at the information how would you tell me to do it?

The poker room is an .exe program. They probably scan your active programs.

Thread locked

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q