Things that might improve Ryzen's performance in the near future?

I've heard some people observe that Ryzen is probably worth re-benchmarking in a year or so, namely because some things aren't working properly or optimizations need to be made. What are some of those items, and who needs to work on them? I know Windows' scheduler didn't pan out to be one of these items, but I've heard of a couple others.

Off the top of my head:

-Fixing SMT (to be done by AMD?)

-Fixing memory issues with using higher speeds/more sticks (to be done by AMD? Motherboard manufacturers?)

-General optimizations by developers, which will probably be a much more gradual process

Am I missing anything else? Do I have the wrong idea on who is responsible for some of those improvements? Overall, I'm just curious to know how much further Ryzen has to go. (Not that it's in a bad state now, or anything)

I think AMD would be doing some number crunching on how to bring the latency down for cross-fabric transactions.

Id personally wait for the second revision/optimization cycle of Ryzen based off "everything so far".

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

tbh i think once the memory speed issue is fixed there will be some decent gains because going form 2133 to 3200 memory speeds does wonders for the infinity fabric speeds.