HELP, BLUETOOTH ISSUE

JacksonS

I have a Lenovo Z70 laptop, i7-5500u, 8gbs DDR3, 1TB HDD and 8GB SSD. I have this laptop on windows 10, will all of its updates. Bluetooth doesnt show up in device manager, or in the settings -> devices. I somehow broke all 3 USB ports, so my USB mouse didnt work anymore. I bought a bluetooth mouse off eBay, and I cant find ANY settings on bluetooth, or ANYTHING about bluetooth on my laptop. Can anyone help me? I hate touchpads

Just now, JacksonS said:

I have a Lenovo Z70 laptop, i7-5500u, 8gbs DDR3, 1TB HDD and 8GB SSD. I have this laptop on windows 10, will all of its updates. Bluetooth doesnt show up in device manager, or in the settings -> devices. I somehow broke all 3 USB ports, so my USB mouse didnt work anymore. I bought a bluetooth mouse off eBay, and I cant find ANY settings on bluetooth, or ANYTHING about bluetooth on my laptop. Can anyone help me? I hate touchpads

This is not a networking issue. I would recommend posting in the troubleshooting section in the future.

My native language is C++

24 minutes ago, JacksonS said:

Try downloading the Lenovo Utility

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/LENOVO-Z-SERIES-LAPTOPS/Z70-80/downloads

also bluetooth drivers

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds101755

1 minute ago, JacksonS said:

Thank you!!!! 

Don't thank me yet. Unless it worked.

Just now, DoctorZeus said:

Ill try it now

12 minutes ago, DoctorZeus said:

I did the setup and at the end this shows up: "Warning: No Appropiate Drivers to be installed"

10 minutes ago, JacksonS said:

I did the setup and at the end this shows up: "Warning: No Appropiate Drivers to be installed"

which setup?  The bluetooth?

Just now, DoctorZeus said:

which setup?  The bluetooth?

The bluetooth one is for windows 8.1 im on 10. I did a driver update from the first link for bluetooth, and it gave me the error

Just now, JacksonS said:

The bluetooth one is for windows 8.1 im on 10. I did a driver update from the first link for bluetooth, and it gave me the error

run in compatibility mode. admin mode. 

this fix is from lenovo support

I had this exact problem today after a windows 10 update ran last night.  I shutdown, started the bios config with the novo button, turned off wireless, saved and booted, then Bluetooth was back! So shutdown again, started bios config, enabled wireless, saved and rebooted.  I saw this fix mentioned on another site, so thought I would post my solution here in case it helps someone else.

19 minutes ago, DoctorZeus said:

run in compatibility mode. admin mode. 

this fix is from lenovo support

I had this exact problem today after a windows 10 update ran last night.  I shutdown, started the bios config with the novo button, turned off wireless, saved and booted, then Bluetooth was back! So shutdown again, started bios config, enabled wireless, saved and rebooted.  I saw this fix mentioned on another site, so thought I would post my solution here in case it helps someone else.

I honestly dont want to try that. The driver file still didnt work in "start in admin".