Dragon Age: Inquisition Game Play

themodernagenb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8xJMWRI-cA#t=15

This is just a 30 minute clip of DA:I game play from the Digiexpo 2013.

They talk about the battle system, quests, side quests, etc.

Some cool parts to take away from this video, Action/reaction - you choices will directly affect the direction of the story. Probably a "if this, then that" type of programming.

(Optional) Tactical view for combat - kind of reminds me of the old-school Baldur's Gate.

Take a look before they (might) take it down.

This better be good, bioware have a lot to make up for after Mass effect 3 and Dragon age 2. 

Also this is just the footage from PAX nothing leaked here. 

This game looks amazing. Can't believe this is the first I've seen or heard of it.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

This better be good, bioware have a lot to make up for after Mass effect 3 and Dragon age 2. 

Also this is just the footage from PAX nothing leaked here. 

peopl  really need to get over mass effect 3 really.... 40 hours into a game and the one thing that ruins it is the ending...come on

anyways this looks cool, I will keep an eye on it

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

peopl really need to get over mass effect 3 really.... 40 hours into a game and the one thing that ruins it is the ending...come on

anyways this looks cool, I will keep an eye on it

Dude no. It was far more than the ending, the whole game was bad. At least for me.