Analogue Nt Mini Review

I remember that from a channel a while ago, was it unbox therapy..? I dont remember but I'll watch it later cause I'm in school rn :b

Second!

But I know that:

IMG_1040.PNG

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

I suppose it's a "mini review" but you didn't do a side by side with the framemeister why? You guys seem to only be putting in the minimum amount of work for your videos now

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

That's actually pretty incredible. I'm in school for Computer Engineering and I just started learning VHDL. The project I'm working on right now is to code a simple CPU that can preform 4 simple instructions. The fact their engineers were able to take the NES hardware, essentially reverse engineer it, then code it to an FPGA is crazy. And not only to recreate the original hardware, but make it better?! That's what blows my mind. 

I saw a lot of the YouTube comments were like "lol just emulate it", but that is not the same. Those emulators simply simulate the original hardware, this is the original hardware; arguably better. 

i like that glass window at the bottom of the unit. you can see the pristine solder work 

Love the device :)

Personally. I've just managed a couple of weeks ago to make a second PC (should upgrade the CPU soon from G530 hahaha) and connect it via VGA to a Sony 29" CRT with a native RGB SCART connection.   It's beautiful  (but should invest in a better quality TV) .

How is the situation in Canada concerning SCART?  I know US never got those like we did in Europe. 

Also. If someone has a compatible ATi / AMD card and a CRT TV with a SCART input and Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, "9", 10.    I would recommend this tool 

Windows XP

http://geedorah.com/eiusdemmodi/forum/viewtopic.php?id=65

And the newer ones:

http://geedorah.com/eiusdemmodi/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1009

You will need just to make your own VGA -> SCART adapter or buy one.

I am personally hoping that the new AM4 motherboards with VGA input will be supported in the future.  Once the APUs come something 4C8T with ~RX 460 power would be a dream in a Mini-ITX  setup!

the price isnt actually that bad give the framemeister is 322 usd or more on ebay and 50+ for an nes. and to get better quallity off of the regular nes you would have to do modding to it raising the cost some more. (also the framemeister is suppose to be in production for at most 4 years).

yeahyuz

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE

Your opinions are objectively wrong and deserve public ridicule for even suggesting that anything besides beautiful original hardware, hooked up via SCART, played on a God's-gift-to-man Trinitron or PVM, could ever even be considered! (Let alone considered acceptable)

Heavenly analog polluted with philistine digital signal quantization? Makes me sick to my stomach